GIF ESPN Keeper League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jun 9, 2010.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Get someone to take my spot. Don't know if I will be able to fully participate.

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm going to go ahead and table that for now, theres a lot of time between now and FF and you might be wanting something to distract you and kill some time by then. In the event that we do need to find a replacement, they will have to understand that they are no more than a temporary placeholder. The team will still always be yours for as long as the league is active, and whenever you want it back all you will have to do is say the word. The word will be "smurftits".

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I concurr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ditto.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Thanks guys. I really do appreciate the thought, and I'll do what I can to participate. I should have a better "feel" for this crap in about a month. In the mean time I don't think it would be a bad idea to get a back up ready. But it's your league Nuts so do ya thang.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If'in I'm reading this crap correctly your keepers need to be selected by a week from this Sunday. July 29th.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah but that can easily be changed. I just had to pick a date when I reactivated it and that was it, it was more of a placeholder than a set date. Id like to wait til partway through preseason myself...thoughts?

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

No doubt. Don't want to be key-holed with someone and they blow their freaking ACL out in the first preseason game.

9. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

What if we already selected our keepers, can we change it..? I just didn't want to miss deadline.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm sure as long as Nuts changes it you can. You should be able to now. You on the celly or a puter?

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yep you can change them as much as you want til the deadline.

12. Chipper10

Okay, cool. I just don't want Fitz blowing out a knee, and me being stuck with him on IR for the season.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who needs a keeper and wants to make a deal?!?

14. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Who are you trying to move? Look at my team and see if you want anyone, I'm open to dealing.

15. Chipper10

Who are you wanting to deal, [MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION]

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I want draft picks. I got Foster, Ben, Wallace, Calvin as keeper potentials. B

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'll wait until u pick ur keepers...I won 2 games. Gonna take what I can. :icon_cheesygrin:

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I got Foster and Calvin in there now...

19. Chipper10

Ah. Nice. I have Brees and Fitz as my keepers right now.

20. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

I'll take over a team if needed... let me know.