49ers LB Aldon Smith "100%" Following Stabbing

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Sweets, Jul 27, 2012.

  1. Sweets

    Sweets All-Pro

    San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith spoke publicly for the first time since being stabbed in a June incident at his home, saying he regrets "letting everybody down," according to Matt Maiocco of Comcast SportsNet Bay Area. Smith said he received staples for his stab wounds, reportedly suffered late last month when an altercation broke out during a party he was hosting. "Letting everybody down was probably the saddest part," Smith said Friday. "I'm back to 100 percent. And I'm ready to go." In all, three victims reportedly suffered injuries (all non-life threatening) in the incident at Smith's home. The Santa Clara sheriff's department continues to search for suspects, according to the Sacramento Bee. "Being my age, you have to be aware of everything around you," Smith said. "I have to make better decisions and surround myself with good people."

    Source: NFL.com
     
  2. mtzninersfan

    mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

    Well you dont like to see him putting himself in that position. But really it wasnt THAT bad. Young 21 year old hosts a party, tries to stop a fight and gets stabbed. At least he didnt get drunk and raced his Lambo across the Bay bridge.
     
  3. Dragonite

    Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

    You forgot the part where he crashes it gets a DUI and than Roger bans him for 3 games.

    But no he was trying to do the right thing at a party he was hosting he shouldn't be apologizing. It was an honest mistake.