Andrew Luck Looks Good As Colts Beat Rams 38-3

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Aug 12, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Andrew Luck's first NFL throw was a 63-yard touchdown pass, and the rookie led Indianapolis to three first-half touchdown drives and a 38-3 victory over St. Louis in Sunday's preseason opener. For Colts fans, it was like a jolt from the past. Fourteen years earlier, Peyton Manning's first NFL throw was a 48-yard TD pass to Marvin Harrison. This time, Luck, under pressure, dumped off a short screen pass to Donald Brown, who darted up the field, then cut across and outran the Rams' defense for the score. Luck finished 10 of 16 for 188 yards with two TDs in 24 plays for Indy while Sam Bradford, the No. 1 pick in 2010, was 7 of 9 for 57 yards in two series for the Rams.

Source: Associated Press

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000048991/Andrew-Luck-Player-Highlights]NFL Videos: Andrew Luck Player Highlights[/ame]

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000049108/Rams-vs-Colts-highlights]NFL Videos: Rams vs. Colts highlights[/ame]

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Nice to see we haven't skipped a beat since last season. Crap to watch.

5. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Gotta keep your head up bro. With all those top picks you have to have a decent team even by default. Just takes time. Hell, too us 40+ years.

6. soopacee

soopacee Rookie

i feel the same way about the Titans after their first game lol.....but it is only preseason.....heads high!!:icon_cheesygrin:

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Luck looked good. Lets hope he keeps the good play up

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I understand it's only preseason, but we just got absolutely rail roaded by a team that has been completely blown apart. We were flattened in every façade of the game and showed absolutely no spark of potential whatsoever. If there were any positives from that game for the Rams...I can't find them.

9. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

It ended :icon_cheesygrin: