The Official Washington Redskins Thread

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Sep 4, 2007.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

YEAH HAIL!!!!
    And he's a cowturd fan so he knows a thing or too about getting postseason butt kickings!

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Hahaha.

I'm sure everyone thought a team which managed to go 13-3 would have easily been a Superbowl contender, I guess that "sign of things to come" doesn't work out to well huh?

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

yawn... kiss the rings.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I can't I'm allergic to dust

5. HailttRedskins

Sucks when something is turned around and used against you huh.

Hell if anything the joke is on you Cowboy fans for not being able to win a Playoff game in what, 12 years now?

6. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Keep Going HailttRedskins:icon_cheesygrin:

7. HailttRedskins

I could go on all day with them.

As I said I don't have a problem Cowboy fans, I may not like them, but its the fake and ignorant ones that I have a problem with.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

yer a schmuck... why would fake cowboy fans bother you? lol anyways ive been here since 04 backing the cowboys, so check that crap at the door next time.

9. HailttRedskins

So a fan who does the following doesn't bother you?

a) Only likes the team when they're doing good
    or
    b) Only likes the best team each season

I find those "fans" completely annoying, but then again I guess thats another thing to add to our differences.

However, where did I say you were a fake fan?

Though your Cowboy love and KC logo does confuse me a bit.

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Im the only cowboy fan in here talking, soooo that would certainly imply that you were possibly referring to me. I find those fans annoying as well but as far as im concerned I don't see any of them in here.

It's the UT thing, however I don't mind Kansas City.

11. HailttRedskins

I was speaking from past experience; though it doesn't pertain to this forum or you.

UT thing?

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

University of Texas

13. HailttRedskins

I don't care about UT that's college, why have KC though, shouldn't it be a star?

14. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

According to Forbes Magazine, the Redskins tickets are the second most valuable franchise in the NFL, valued at approximately $1.467 billion, having this year been surpassed by their rivals the Dallas Cowboys. Every year the Washington Redskins ticket are one of the favourite teams that are expected to make the playoffs, and this year is no exception. Being one of the best teams of NFL, it has fans all over the world and the amount of supporters is increasing year after year after year and their tickets are sold very quickly

Source: freepressreleases.com

15. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Anybody listening to espn? Colin Cowherd is bashing the redskins allll day.

16. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

17. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

No major injuries to any of the skins starters and that is a great thing. I Still see rg3 struggling a bit reading defenses,but hopefully he'll last all season with a major injury.

18. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

who cares what COWTURD says? other week,he was bashing cm punk all day.
    look at his face,will ya?The little bastard should be on an episode of Grimm as a human rat,he looks just like one!

[​IMG]

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Cowherd is a no talent hack

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3CIDn4Cbls]Redskins 6th Round Rookie, Alfred Morris, 14 carries 107 yds vs Colts- HD - YouTube[/ame]

Whoa, Alfred Morris the new front runner for the starting job?