Rookie QB Robert Griffin III Leads Redskins To 40-32 Upset Win Over Saints

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 9, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Washington truly dominated from start to finish in a 40-32 victory over the Saints at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Take away a blocked punt on a blown assignment for a touchdown and this was a rout.

The Saints offense was ineffective, unable to possess the football, leaving its questionable defense on the field much too long. The defense was shredded in the first half by a rookie quarterback.

Redskins rookie QB Robert Griffin III was impressive in his NFL debut, finishing 19-of-26 for 320 yards and two scores with no turnovers while also rushing 10 times for 42 yards.

Source: The Times-Picayune

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Beasted out today! Congrats Skins fans...

3. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

RG3 looked pretty good to me today

4. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

Thanks! most other fans outside of the eagle fans are good people,not roadkill!
    even giant and cowboy fans are better than eagle fans!

5. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000060066/Redskins-vs-Saints-highlights]NFL Videos: Redskins vs. Saints highlights[/ame]

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I have an aunt who lives near Orlando that's happy.

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

thats dumb to say u dont know all eagles fans

8. SRW

Eagles? Redskins? Hey people, WRONG THREAD!

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

1) Bite me.
    2) Good win. RG3 looked crisp and on point. About time y'all had some hope! It's better having competition in the NFC Beast than having someone to roll over continually year after year after year.

10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I knew the defense was going to be good against us but never thought RG3 would bust out like that. Either our defense has regressed or he is a beast. We shall see next week. Either way, good game 'skins. That was a beat down in our own house.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

RGIII > Vick ... ???

:bolt:

He played awesome today...looked like the Redskins had all kinds of weapons out there...

12. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

not sure about that. give him some time. Vick shined at first.