Post Your Top 10 Current WWE Wrestlers List!

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by misfitz, Sep 16, 2012.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Here's mine
    10) Sheamus- Look I am not a Sheamus fan at all but at times he can be funny but this angle he is in with Booker T and Alberto Del Rio is pretty terrible. He can make me laugh but he is over pushed and doesn't make me care about him.

9)Miz- Miz is starting to grow on me I never liked him much and thought his Im the Miz and I'm Awesome was lame. However since he returned I have liked him more and more, he is entertaining on the mic but I don't think he has the in-ring ability to be in 4 star matches consistently

8)Heath Slater- He is so obnoxious on the mic that it is hilarious to me. He is nothing more then a jobber but he has something about him that's likeable. I know thats a shocker

7)Cody Rhodes-Not sure I like how he is going after the masks of Sin Cara or Rey Mysterio but hes good in the ring and pretty good on the mic. I think he has more potential then the crap angles he has been put through lately.

6)R-Truth- Look I loved the Little Jimmy stuff when he first started doing it and he got over big time with it. So many great promos from crazy Truth. However since he was put into the tag team with Kofi he has not been given a mic. This annoys me because it is hilarious when he is allowed to speak which should be more often.

5)John Cena- I am not a huge Cena guy but when he puts his heart into a promo he can make it work. I hate the Jhorts or whatever but he is good on the mic and can still make a damn good promo. His in ring work is getting better and he is still the top role model in the WWE and I admire all the work he does for the Make a Wish Foundation.

4) Christian- One of the most wasted WWE talents the guy is so talented yet they do not use him in any way that gives him credibility. In WWE he will be nothing more then Edge's buddy. Christian could put on some really fantastic matches with Punk or Daniel Bryan but he is stuck in the midcard and will likely stay there.

3) Dolph Ziggler- This guy is absolutely a joy to watch. He sells like the Rock in his prime. He has the mic skills and he can now ditch Vicki however the only reason I think he still has Vicki is so people continue to boo him although there have been a lot more Ziggler chants lately and he is getting over despite being a heel. His showoff gimmick is great and the cocky Ziggler is great. I can not wait till he cashes in and hopefully takes the title from Sheamus.

2)CM Punk- He had his epic "shoot" promo and then the amazing MitB match. and then he went flat and yes he has had a long title run but as long as it has been he really hasnt done much with it. He puts on great matches but they are never in the main event. He is great but I just feel that he isn't being used the way he should be used but he is still one of my favorites and one of the reasons I watch Raw each week.

1)Team Anger Management(Kane and Daniel Bryan)- When I first heard that Daniel Bryan was headed to Anger Management I thought it would be pointless. Then when I saw Kane enter Anger Management I thought it was really going to be worthless. However these two together produced some of the best promos/segments we have seen in a long time. They work well together and they are the best thing on WWE TV right now. I love the No chants and I hope they win the tag titles and WWE uses them to revamp the tag division and make it relevant again.

2. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

10. Heath Slater = Legend Jobber
    9. Brodus Clay
    8. Wade Barrett
    7. Damien Sandow
    6. Alberto Del Rio
    5. Christian
    4. CM Punk
    3. Randy Orton
    2. Super Cena
    1. Daniel Bryan

Honorable mentions : Mark Henry, Eve Torres, Tensai, and AJ Lee

3. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

10. AJ Lee
    9. CM Punk
    8. Randy Orton
    7. Brodus Clay
    6. The Miz
    5. Cody Rhodes
    4. Dolph Ziggler
    3. Cena
    2. R-Truth
    1. Christian (The Guy should be way more than the 10 second title run they gave him after Edge)

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Honorable mention: Dean Ambrose - Who? He's a young guy in development right now but he went as Jon Moxley in the indies and he's got Piper-like qualities to him. I just hope creative doesn't drop the ball on him. I have high hopes for him.

10. Wade Barrett - I liked him when he first was introduced with Jericho as his mentor, I liked him when he was the leader of Nexus...and then Super Cena destroyed that. He was shuffled off to Smackdown where he was a part of the 'Corre' (what a lame faction name) before having a decent angle with Orton before being hurt. He was supposed to be one of the MiTB winners and now he's back. He can talk on the mic, he's big, and he can move in the ring. Get rid of his Wasteland finisher which sucks and he's going to keep moving on up.

9. Tyson Kidd - This kid can go. A great mat technician. I'd love to see him and Daniel Bryan get 15-20 minutes to show off. They really need to get behind this guy. It's too bad his best work is buried on Superstars and NXT. He has a long-going feud going with Joe Henig, em...Michael McGillicutty. Check some of the matches out on YouTube.

8. Cody Rhodes - The lisp and lack of bulk hurt, but god**mn can he go in the ring. I think he still is overacting some with his gimmick, but his in-ring skills more than make up for it. He should get the Intercontinental title back IMO, he represented the belt the best in the last year.

7. Mark Henry - He'd be higher if he wasn't out due to injury right now. When on his game he's awesome. I loved when he told Daniel Bryan he was going to rip the skin off his body slowly in a match promo. He's the kind of guy who should make you feel intimidation when he talks. His championship chase and run with the belt was only cut short due to injury.

6. Sheamus - His act can get corny with all the old stories from the homeland, but he is one of the most physical wrestlers on the roster. He's all intensity. You know that when he's on someone is going to get an butt beating.

5. Dolph Ziggler - The best bump man in the WWE right now. Watch his matches, he flops all over like a rag doll and keeps coming back from more. He needs to split from Vickie Guerrero soon though to take the next step. He'd be higher if they didn't job him out all the time.

4. Chris Jericho - He might be off the roster right now, but nobody's more polished in the ring than him and we all know how good he is on the mic. He has no problem working with and putting the young guys over.

3. CM Punk - Mic skills, in-ring skills are all there. Plus Punk is a better heel than he is a face. He's also had a long title reign that hopefully doesn't end until next year.

2. Randy Orton - The first thing they need to do is make him a heel again, he's a natural heel. He is a natural in the ring and he has had some excellent matches in the last year that have left no doubt he's 1A in the company pecking order no matter who has the belt.

1. Daniel Bryan - He doesn't have a weakness except for his size. Good thing he's so lights out everywhere else that it more than makes up for it. Is he capable of having a bad match? His in-ring work is flawless.

5. misfitz

Dean Ambrose is going to be special and Tyson Kidd is fantastic as well. His spots in the MitB were great and when he is given time to have a match it is usually good. Too bad he is just a jobber.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I look at these lists and I don't know most of these names...:icon_redface:

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

We are here to educamate. :rolleyes3:

8. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Rey Mysterio is an honorable mention, hes not what he used to be but he can still bring energy to the ring.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Unfortunately I don't watch WWE much anymore. When WWE went PG I said NO.

10. misfitz

TNA is on Thursdays and it is TV-14 cussing blood and better wrestling.

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

1 cm punk just overall entertained by him the most

2 orton cause his character just doesent give a heck awesome he fliped the fans off at NOC even as a face lol

3 miz awesome heel

4 jericho speaks for itself best in the world at what he does

5 daniel bryan i wasent a huge fan of his at first but definitly steped his game up alot

6 kane especially with his mask back on love him as a kid attitude era still in my top 10

7 ziggler think he has a bright future good cocky heel gonna become what billy gunn should have

8 ryback think he can become a top guy eventually like goldberg

9 zack ryder idk i just like him hes had a huge fall latley but he entertains me

10 christian i would have put him higher in the list but totally forgot about him definitly a peep