I Need Fantasy Advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by eaglesrule4ever, Sep 18, 2012.

1. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

im The owner of Forte and hes down lol, i am very good at wr , i have julio, bryant, and marshall, and v jackson. Should i trade vincent jackson straight up for michael bush? im very thin at back, i have forte(hurt), bradshaw(hurt) and shonn greene(suck).

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Whats on the free agent market?

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

see if you can grab andre brown off waivers. Jackson for bush straight up is meh

4. eaglesrule4ever

i did manage to grab andre brown, next best option after that is ryan williams from arizona lol

5. eaglesrule4ever

its a 14 man lg

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

surprised williams was available in a 14 man league, ive had him stashed just in case in a few leagues. is it 2 RB 2 WR 1 flex?

im gonna stay patient with ryan williams, i lost patience with demarco murray last year and it ended up hurting me

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Bad move with Murray, Train.

8. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Pretty much what everyone else has been saying, also the Lions have been talking up Leshoure in recent days and say he's gonna be part of the game plan this week. I have Kevin Smith as my 4th back but im monitoring Leshoure just in case the touches start to shift his way.