Eagles Avoid Turnovers, Edge Giants 19-17 To Take NFC East Lead

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 30, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Michael Vick, who struggled in a big way in the Eagles' first three games, looked like his old self Sunday night in helping the Eagles beat the Giants. He was sharp, he was accurate and more importantly, he didn't turn the ball over after having nine in the first three games, including six interceptions and three lost fumbles.

Vick drove the Eagles 75 yards to a game-winning field goal by Alex Henry with 1:52 left in the game to lift them to a 19-17 victory at Lincoln Financial Field. They had to hold on for dear life as Lawrence Tynes' 54-yard field-goal attempt fell short.

It was Vick's third fourth-quarter comeback victory this season, giving him 12 in his career.

Source: CBS Sports

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000067902/GameDay-Giants-vs-Eagles-highlights]GameDay: Giants vs. Eagles highlights - NFL Videos[/ame]

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! I watched every single minute with my father in law minus after the Nnamdi pass interference call so I didn't see them miss the FG. I told my Father In Law he has to live here now....heck. But for real if the birds play THIS football every week they may have a decent rest of the year. Of course 6 touches for Shady is still goobered. If he gets 30 touches a game he'll average like 150 yards. COME ON ANDY! PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT!!!

4. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I was at the game and those last 2 minutes of the game were the most nerve wrecking minutes but man if felt great to get the win and watch the great B Dawk's number get retired

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

jeolous that must have been a amazing fan expierience being at that game.

waking up today with a big kool aid smile on my face still feels great

6. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Dude it was an amazing experience but that last drive was absolute torture, I'm definitely in a great mood on a Monday and the best part was watching the Giants fans near us walking quietly....