MNF-Bears @ Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sweets, Sep 24, 2012.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 2, 2012.
  1. Bears

55.6%
  2. Cowboys

44.4%
  1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Was he 5 picks bad?

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:laughy32:

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Nah he was 3 pick bad though, but these don't even count really the game is over he's just trying to make something happen. 1 of the ints was because Ogletree can't catch, the other was because Dez Bryant is a dumbass that doesn't realize when his QB is giving him a hot read.

4. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Dallas, lol.

5. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

kyle orton time

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

And the Kyle Orton era has begun!

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ya gotta pull witten too jeeze

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Congrats [MENTION=1100]URL54MVP[/MENTION]

9. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000068506/Marshall-31-yard-TD]Marshall 31-yard TD - NFL Videos[/ame]

10. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000068180/Orton-to-Witten-for-TD]Orton to Witten for TD - NFL Videos[/ame]

11. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

& now for your viewing pleasure:

1. How Romo isn't really that bad/is really that bad

2. How Cutler isn't really that good/is really that good

[​IMG]

Let The Games begin...

:icon_smile:

12. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Might as well throw my 'Extreme' post out there. :icon_cheesygrin:

Cutler:

Great game, seen him have tremendous games/plays in the past so I'm not surprised. Glad he read the game right early & didn't pull his gambling crap due to bad field position/relied on the D to change things. However, that fumble was classic Jay stupid crap for holding the ball too long & thinking he's got time to throw.

Hilarious that there's already articles out there about him walking away from Tice but none out there for him having a good exchange with Webb followed by a tap to Webb's helmet.

Oh wait...that's not juicy enough gossip like the Tice 'issue'. :icon_smile:

Still, more than happy to see him at QB than any other QB we've had for years & years.

Romo:

He'll get fried for 5 supposed INTs but that'll just be like the Cutler hate...based on an emotion, not facts.

1st INT was on Bryant all the way. A hitch route where he doesn't even look at Romo & blows an obvious hot read? As far as Romo? I still blame him not for the INT but for trusting Bryant with a hot read to begin with. Bryant has no discipline nor consistency.

Briggs TD was what Romo has in common with Cutler. Stupid choice at the worst time. However, I've seen Romo praised to Mt. Olympus in the past for those same shovel passes that were successful. Still, a careless gamble needing a boot up his butt.

1st Wright INT? A pass that hit Ogletree in the #s & had him try to catch with his arms instead of his hands. A deflection that had nothing to do with Romo.

Moore's INT? A crap run route by Austin where instead of slanting in front of Moore, shielding the defender from the pass, lazily went the easy way behind him. Gruden called it exactly as it happened & exactly how that route should be run.

Wright's 2nd: A forced throw by Romo trying desperately to make something happen to get them back in the game. Romo's bad pbutt...let's string him up, boys. get the rope... :icon_smile:

Those are basic undeniable 'football' facts about the INTs. Still, if some want, plenty of room in there to just use the #5 & some lighter fluid. :icon_thumright:

13. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

not to many cowboys fans around these parts.....atleast for now :icon_cool:

14. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

With those 5 INTs Romo threw, your point was proven.

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm always around I was only one here last night

Tarkus - gets it all I have to say

16. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I think you had a small typo cause i think you meant "Romo" looks like a pro blower

Cause as inconsistent as Cutler can be, he took a crap on the star last night

17. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I will agree that Jay Cutler is inconsistant but I think the same can be said for Tony Romo.

18. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Let's see. Where do I start?

1. The stats will show that Romo threw five picks last night. However, I don't think the first two were his fault. On the first one, Bryant ran the wrong route. On the second one, Ogletree didn't fight for the ball. The rest? Tony didn't protect the ball the way he should.

2. On the subject of Bryant, I think I'm officially done with him. I counted at least three drops he had last night. You just can't have that.

3. I want Livings and Bernadeau gone from the OL before the Cowboys play the Ravens in two weeks. They're just taking up space.

4. Where was the pass rush last night? I don't care what anybody says. Jay Cutler is not Brady.

5. I know hindsight is always 20/20, but the Cowboys made a HUGE mistake not taking an OL or a C with their first pick in the NFL Draft. I guess $50 million doesn't buy what it used to.

6. Who let in all of those Bears fans last night? It was hard to tell who had the ball.

19. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i missed the entire game
    its recorded, ill watch it today at some point

20. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Why torture yourself?