The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000068176/Will-the-Eagles-fly-above-all-in-the-NFC-East]Will the Eagles fly above all in the NFC East? - NFL Videos[/ame]

2. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Eagles just released Brian Rolle

After losing the starting job and stinking it at special teams i guess they decided it wasn't worth the trouble

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

unbelievable day sunday. 30 people strong at the tailgate - people i havent seen in years. all there for dawk and man, did that place errupt when he came out of the tunnel.

the ceromony at halftime was electric. even the giants fans near me had nothing but respect for dawk.

the game was a typical nfce slug fest. i'm a reid basher but i'm just taking each game at a time and right now the eagles are 3-1, leading the division & beating good teams.

still not convinced the eagles will do better then 8-8 or 9-7 but for now i'm enjoying this.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm so damn jealous of you guys that live around Philly. Get to go to any game you want.

Now that I am about to ditch my ball and chain, I've decided I'm taking a trip next year to check the city out and come to a game. I expect some hospitality from you battery-throwing bastards!

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

let me know bro. i am gaining two more season tix next year so i will have game for you.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I think it'd only be right to make it the Giants game. No worries if you already have those tix assigned, but I definitely wanna tailgate with you dudes!

I can't remember, do you and [MENTION=536]DawkinsINT[/MENTION] tailgate together?

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

We never have tailgated together, even though it's turned out we've been at some of the same Eagles & Phils game. I don't think I'm going to any games this season though. If you come next year though I'll try to make sure I go to that game. It would be great for all of us to finally meet.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah we'll look to set something up for next season. i only have detroit, atlanta & dallas left this year. don't have the time to take off for the thursday or monday night games.

4pm & 8pm sunday games are the best tailgating wise.

there was six of us posters from the old days on the EMB tailgating this week. my voice is still screwed.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

My buddy from Denver is prob gonna come so if Denver happens to be playing there, I'll prob go that week. Otherwise, it'll be the Giants game.

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I think next season we should try and set up a GIF Eagles Tailgate. I'll get back east to see the birds kill someone.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap1000000069280/Sound-FX-Coleman-soars-high]'Sound FX': Coleman soars high - NFL Videos[/ame]

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Awesome clip!

I really like Coleman. Dude plays his butt off every game. One of the best tacklers on the team. Didn't know he was that vocal in the huddle and on the sidelines though.

:buttrock:

13. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Screw Ohio State.....but Coleman is proving himself to be pretty good.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's a good player that's getting better & better. the kind of player that philly loves.

15. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

His reaction to the timeout was priceless. Wonder if he'll get fined for touching the ref on that one. :icon_rolleyes:

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I hate them just as much as you do, buddy.

17. DawkinsINT

I didn't know Coleman was that vocal either. I guess that's why they miked him up. It was strange hearing him give the pregame pep-talk, since he's one of the weaker players on the defense.

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

One of the PERCEIVED weaker players on defense... the dude CAN play.

19. DawkinsINT

Eagles next 3 opponents are all coming off a bye week. What kind of bs is that?

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Notices that earlier this week. Bullcrap.