Panthers QB Cam Newton Vents His Frustration After 1-5 Start

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by SRW, Oct 22, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Cam Newton is fed up after falling 19-14 on Sunday at home to the Dallas Cowboys to drop to 1-5.

The offense that was electrifying a season ago when he was named the NFL’s offensive rookie of the year is lifeless. The Panthers stumbled through another game and missed opportunities to put Dallas away.

“This taste, this vibe – I’m not buying it, man,†Newton said, according to Scott Fowler of the Charlotte Observer. “And I don’t know what it is but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.â€

“We just find a way to keep the game close and just wait to see what happens at the end,†Newton said. “I’m getting tired of it. That’s not a formula to win. Domination is a formula to win.

“I’m going to leave this (media) room and I’m going to bring in a suggestion box and I want your suggestions to be in that suggestion box because I sure don’t know,†Newton said. “I really don’t. I wish I could tell you. But the only thing I control, sweetheart, is myself. Offensively, I am the leader of this bunch and we haven’t been getting the job done.â€

Source: National Football Post

2. Cam goin full blast. A friend of mine predicts he will be traded within the next 2 years like Cutler.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice Cam! They need to get Cam some run support to start. How much do they have invested in Williams, Stewart and Tolbert and they don't run the ball, they don't commit to getting better there other than signing these guys to longer deals. I'd be willing to bet, now with "their GM" fired, that 2 out of 3 of those guys will be gone next year.

4. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

ROFL! Cam said "we". That's the biggest shock in this whole article.