TNF: Chiefs @ Chargers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Steve12, Oct 30, 2012.

?

Who will win?

1. Chiefs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chargers

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Kansas City Chiefs(1-6) @ San Diego Chargers(3-4)

Kickoff Thursday November 1, 8:20pm ET.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-previews/0ap2000000087800/Preview-Kansas-City-Chiefs-vs-San-Diego-Chargers]Preview: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Diego Chargers - NFL Videos[/ame]

3. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000087818/Johnson-talks-about-Thursday-Night-Football-matchup]Kansas City Chiefs LB Derrick Johnson talks about Thursday Night Football matchup - NFL Videos[/ame]

4. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player-interviews/0ap2000000088014/Phillips-charged-up-for-Thursday-night]San Diego Chargers LB Shaun Phillips charged up for Thursday night - NFL Videos[/ame]

5. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

Both teams are feeling like their back is against the wall and are playing for their coaches life, this is going to be a good, low scoring game. 13-9

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this game is so bad, it should be blacked out of TNF

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

damn, is anyone going to watch this game???? sad!!!

8. Buffgrandpa

Yep, still got 3 games with these guys... I'll watch most of it anyway.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

After watching 1 1/2 quarters turned it to Mississippi Burning. Absolutely unwatchable.

Is there a statistical category in which the Chiefs aren't ranked dead last?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

[​IMG]

chiefs double fake onside field goal

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I can't watch Mississippi Burning [MENTION=2081]127[/MENTION], just reminds me how freaking stupid people really are...the only stat that I think the Chiefs aren't dead last is in their fan base and how they Q in the parking lots....lol

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  12. markaz

You actually been to a Chiefs tailgate? People are so damn nice you can just walk around and they'll let you sample their goodies. Probably the best outdoor BBQ restaurant in the world on football Sunday.

Can't argue with the fan base, but there NEVER used to be one empty seat in Arrowhead. If I were still a season ticket holder in KC I'd be a seller on eBay and hope I could recoup the postage.

13. Buffgrandpa

Chiefs fans are loving this team, they aren't happy unless they are miserable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:waving [MENTION=545]Buffgrandpa[/MENTION]: glad to see you back AND posting....missed ya

15. markaz

:scratch:

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

well [MENTION=2081]127[/MENTION] Buff IS a bronco fan afterall... :laughy32:

17. markaz

[MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] - I saw that but purposely avoid debating or commenting on a statement made by a fan infected by the insidious Rivalry virus. Certain strains of this virus are worse than others with the genus D. Broncolatus one of the most virulent.