Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Locked Out Of Teams' Locker Room

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Sweets, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones can't be too happy after his Cowboys lost to the Falcons 19-13 last night, dropping his team to 3-5.

But according to Matt Barrie of NBC 5 in Dallas, Jones was the angriest he has seen him after Jones was locked out of the team's locker room and had to bang on the door for them to let him in.

It's possible that it wasn't so inadvertent and Jones was locked out so the coaching staff could share a few minutes with the team but regardless, he made it in and held court with the reporters.

We know many Cowboys fans would like to take the keys to the team away from Jones but that's not going to happen.

Source: The Redzone

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:laughy32:

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

get the heck over it jerry
    they lost to the only undefeated team in the league, based upon what i read, they hung in with them for most of the game

you're not a coach, a real gm, or a freaking guy with a clue. please freaking die soon

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i'm by no means a JJ hater and don't even really dislike most of what he does but he admitted in an interview they aired last night that JJ the owner would fire JJ the GM if they were two separate people.. so JJ the owner needs to fire JJ the GM. and JG the coach while he's at it.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Been saying it for a while. He needs to step down as GM and get a football guy in there to run his team.

I mean look at Dez Bryant...he's a mess and now he needs permission to go to a club for his own birthday party...that's just dumb. Who freaking has birthday parties at his age?!? You know who? Freaking T.O. And the cowboys know how that turned out.

Raiders Part II.

6. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Only thing that would make this funnier is it happening at Cowboys stadium.

8. Buffgrandpa

Buffgrandpa Resident Pervert

And a video

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

There's got
    To be video of this one
    Too.

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

11. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

It's be awesome if you were just some random equiptmrnt guy in there, no ones watchin you and as he starts banging just be heck "heck off old man"

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

haha. locked out of the locker room .................. that's a clear message for jerry to heck off but will jerry get that message?