Ex-NFL TE Jerramy Stevens Released In Alleged Hope Solo Assault

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Nov 13, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Former NFL TE Jerramy Stevens appeared in court Tuesday, a day after being arrested on suspicion of domestic violence assault following a disturbance at a home in Kirkland, Wash., police said.

A Kirkland Municipal Court judge released him shortly after, saying there was no evidence connecting Stevens to any assault, according to news reports.

News reports, citing court and police records, said U.S. women's soccer team goalkeeper Hope Solo appeared in the courtroom Tuesday afternoon.

Stevens and Solo applied for a marriage license last Thursday, according to King County records. KING-TV, citing court documents, reported that Stevens and Solo were set to get married Tuesday and that the argument was over whether to live in Washington or Florida.

Source: Associated Press

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
  2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

She could do so much better, like any one else.

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

For real....

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

If that cocksucker lays one hand on my girl I will gut him from nuts to chin.:icon_evil:

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I side with Hope Solo...I don't care if she wants to move to Washington or Florida. She wins.

She must be hecked in the head engaging that idiot.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Daddy issues?

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

"Stevens was selected with the No. 28 pick of the 2002 draft by the Seahawks after a stellar career on the field at Washington. But he also was involved in incidents away from football that included reckless driving charges for crashing into a nursing home...

His run-ins with the law weren't done when he left college. Stevens was arrested on reckless driving charges in 2003 in a Seattle suburb and in 2007 when he was charged with driving under the influence in Scottsdale, Ariz.

Stevens' most recent arrest came in 2010, while he was playing for Tampa Bay, when he was arrested the night before a game for possession of marijuana"...

LINK

Dating 2 months/getting married on Tuesday to this failed NFL loser with a record?

Damn, parents must be proud...

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Getting married on a Tuesday...

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

For real!

Now she could be some raging snitch or skank or something behind the scenes, but she comes off as a cool, collected chick. Why the heck would she be with a documented butthole like Stevens? Makes no sense.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

wow, i agree with most of the thoughts here ................ can't believe she would have anything to do with this lowlife ................. this guy is a bad person.

she is obviously not very bright.

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

by all accounts

she is bat crap freaking crazy

12. seems obvious they should live in Seattle considering she works and he is a lazy dumb heck.

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Some women like "bad boys." Or, she thought she could change him.

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

More like he Hoped she could change him.....

[​IMG]

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Makes her even hotter!