Phil Simms Says Giants QB Eli Manning Is A Champion, But He's Not Elite

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by SRW, Nov 13, 2012.

1. When I'm talking about Eli being elite I'm talking about the NFL today, not all time.

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:Loco: Says the guy who claims Alex Smith is elite.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's a "fantasy league" anymore...anyone that says Ben Roethlisberger isn't a Top-5 QB in the league either A. Hasn't watched him play. B. Just looks at the stat sheet when selecting their "list." C. Just refuses to put him on it because of blind hate.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's a "fantasy league" anymore...anyone that says Ben Roethlisberger isn't a Top-5 QB in the league either A. Hasn't watched him play. B. Just looks at the stat sheet when selecting their "list." C. Just refuses to put him on it because of blind hate.

5. You would put Big Ben above the Manning's? Don't get me wrong Ben is an elite QB and rounds out my top 6 as the last elite one in the league.

6. Evasfunk

Evasfunk Rookie

Its hard to say but I actually believe Big Ben is underrated, dude is a warrior and doesn't throw for 4k+ yards a season but thats because alot of the time he doesn't have to, they rely on more of a power run game and he takes his shots when the time is right. Always has a high qb rating but is often overlooked in the "elite" discussions. I am a firm believer that Eli is elite but Big Ben is right up there, and they really make that draft into a helluva qb clbutt. I have Eli above Ben by a hair but thats because I am a Giants fan, I wouldn't even attempt to argue a Steeler's fan that sees it the other way.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i actually think Eli and Ben are more clutch than peyton but peyton is more prolific.

so, if i needed a QB for one drive, i'm taking Eli or Ben but if i'm needing a QB to revamp/save an offense, i'm taking peyton.

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I would. Rothlisberger has had to play with some pretty terrible OLs most of his career

Sent from my HTC Vivid