Eagles QB Michael Vick Reportedly Could Be Done For The Season

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Michael Vick could be done for the season.

The Philadelphia Eagles quarterback is not making progress in his attempt to return from a concussion, the symptoms are getting worse, a source told FOX 29 reporter Howard Eskin.

The Eagles should be extra cautious with Vick considering their situation, it's not like they have a shot at the playoffs. The organization wants to know what they have in rookie quarterback Nick Foles anyway. And if Vick is part of the tear-down process that included cutting Jason Babin and the probable firing of coach Andy Reid, there's no need to risk another injury by playing him in meaningless games.

Source: NFL.com

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

3. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

High draft pick here we go!!!

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Later.

5. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

I never liked Vick as a fantasy player even though he did has some monster games. He is almost guaranteed to get hurt the way he plays. Still very talented though.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He probably wasn't going to play again healthy anyway. They need to see what they have in Foles.

7. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

and Jackson is on IR

and NBC is sticking with the Eagles on SNF

man oh man

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

It's too late in the game to change the game. Besides there's no other games worth flexing in. CBS and FOX protect certain games that may have been entertaining to watch so the Eagles/Cowboys at least is a traditional rivalry. Won't be pretty but yeah.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

That was happening whether Vick played the rest of the season or not.

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

if i were vick,i would not want to play anymore this season coming off the concussion he has yet to recover from,why risk a worse lifetime injury?they should self mccoy too!

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i agree plus bryce brown is pretty good showcase him for possible trade

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

This^^^

13. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The way they've been talking about Vick and how he's reacting to this concussion seems to suggest that missing the rest of the season is a best case scenario for him. He could be perma-done.

14. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

they could've flexed it

there were at least five better games available and FOX and CBS only get a few games a season that they can protect I believe

15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

eagles should IR mccoy too!