AFC Championship: Ravens @ Patriots (Sunday, 6:30pm ET)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

Stevan Ridley, Moon Boots

[​IMG]

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Those look like Raindow Brite boots

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

fanatics are interesting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJxOUcwPV4]Bring on Brady (Call Me Maybe Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRC0qom302w]Purple Friday - YouTube[/ame]

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the line on this game has moved heavily to the ravens. vegas opened it at 9.5 and it is now 7.5 in some places.

as i said earlier this week, harbaugh and belichick have faced off 5 times. not only has harbaugh won 2 of them but all of the pats victories were close (less than a td), so the initial vegas line didn't make any sense.

this will most likely be within a td either way. obviously a blowout could happen, but the odds say it will be close.

5. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Haters will hate.......ravens kicks butt on Sunday

6. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I think/hope the Patriots win tomorrow for no other reason than to not have a Harbaugh family reunion in the SB. That and I think Brady will destroy the Ravens and the Niners in the SB anyways..

7. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

You left out the part about there being REAL referees this time. I forced myself to watch the NFL Replay of the Week 3 game in between UFC and college basketball last night, and I'm still in shock by how poorly that whole game was done.

31-20 Pats. Good night, Mr. Lewis, thanks for whatever you contributed to the game (outside of the Hit Stick for Madden 05, what was there?), enjoy your cushy ESPN gig!

8. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

...SMH, You know its playoff time when Patriots fans are acting like douchebags.

I get saying your team will win. But making silly butt excuses for WHY you lost the first time? Get real.

You think the Ravens DO NOT have motivation? No one is seeming to give them a chance. Ray Lewis has EVERYTHING to play for. And..btw, the Patriots are NOT unbeatable at home.

LET'S GO RAVENS!

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, it was just a little over 36 months ago when these ravens blew out these patriots in foxborough in the playoffs so i don't think anything is a given, that's for sure.

i could see either team winning close. a blowout on either side would surprise me a bit but obviously could happen if everything falls into place.

10. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

What? Where was there any excuses made? Steve's comment was made (I assume) tongue-in-cheek, and I said the WHOLE GAME was poorly officiated in Week 3. When both teams began pushing and shoving and fighting within the first 6 minutes of the game and the replacement refs were too terrified to stand up to them, they had already lost control. I could find the article with all of the blown calls if you'd like to back up my "excuses," though.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea I made no excuses. We lost the game. But that was a long time ago. I was giving reasons we would win this game. Better offensive play, better defense when Talib, and yes the last part about Smith was a bad joke. No excuses though.

12. Steve12

Ok the nerves are kicking in now. Screw I want this bad.

13. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Go Pats!!!!

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

vince wilfork and tom brady are the only two guys left from the last winning superbowl team

15. Steve12

Welker has to freaking catch that. I'm already pissed. Lol

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Save those drops for the Super bowl Wes.

17. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Wesley's hands certainly aren't quite the ever reliable they used to be.

18. Steve12

No he's good for at least 1 drop a game. Especially if it's a big game.

Good stop by the defense.

19. Steve12

Huge catch by Lloyd

20. Steve12

Bad play call on third down. Can't settle for field goals all day.