Browns Sign Raiders Free Agent DT Desmond Bryant

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, Mar 12, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Defensive tackle Desmond Bryant, whose mug shot following an arrest became somewhat infamous a few days ago, is taking his mug to the Cleveland Browns.

The Browns are one of the most active teams in free agency early on, and adding Bryant should only strengthen a defense that earlier in the day agreed to a deal with linebacker Paul Kruger, formerly of the Baltimore Ravens.

Source: National Football Post

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

My head is spinning from all these signings

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Mine too but I suspect it might be related to this LSD I just took.

4. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

wow :lola:

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

This is questionable but there's no doubt Cleveland is coming to play under this new front office. This is already much more of a swing than either of the last two or three groups ever made in their time.

I don't know much about Bryant other than what's been publicized lately, and he'll fit in at end and it might not've been the biggest need to go so big there. It seemed like Winn and Hughes provided good depth last year an could've started this year, but apparently they had their own plans for this spot. Then again I never liked the idea of drafting Taylor into a 43 but that worked out, so what do I know.

6. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I liked Bryant as a rotational guy but with that kind of money hes going to have to start and have a pretty damn good year.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Source: CBSSports

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Crap is hilarious.