Sean Waltman (Xpac) Tears His Anus Wrestling

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Mar 26, 2013.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

As noted earlier, Sean Waltman injured himself while performing his Bronco Buster move in a match against Jerry Lynn on Saturday night. Alicia Webb provided an update on Waltman:

"We don't know if there is a medical term for it…but he did a bronco buster last night that literally ripped his butt apart! :-/ Lost a lot of blood! Had surgery this morning and is on the road to recovery! Believe it or not..this has happened to him once before!"

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Do freaking what? I thought the piledriver was just a fake butt move(except on concrete)

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

And Buck, think of wrestling this way. All of the moves are REAL but it's scripted. These dudes get JACKED up hard and know how to fall but this stuff hurts, bad. But the Bronco Buster is just stupid.

4. Buck Fenson

is that the guy? bet the guy he did that to got blood all over him. I quit watching after the Wolf Pack broke up.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I thought that dude died years ago.

6. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry the title of this thread kills me.

7. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I haven't watched pro wrestling in close to a decade, but the title of this thread was just too disturbing to pass up. 2nd time this has happened to the same person, crazy. Probably needs to find a new signature move

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

This ^^^^^

Moren 14 yea for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

So did I...

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He died to the outside world when he made a ph0rno with Chyna

Sent from my HTC Vivid

11. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

12. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

The fact that he's still working shows in a DX shirt shows just how much the guy refuses to let go of the past. Seriously, if I do a move and rip up my cornhole, that move is gone from the repertoire forever. The fact that it's happened TWICE now is a testament to a man's sense of danger. Or idiocy. Probably both.

Then again, if I got to wake up in a bed next to the chick that was Ken Shamrock's "sister" once upon a time I'd shred my browneye too.

13. Buck Fenson

was that the first time he ripped his anus,

14. Buck Fenson

a little off topic here but there are a very few items that makes me cringe and one of them is anus ripping. Also gonad crushing.