2013 NFL Draft Order (Final Update)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by 86WARD, Dec 30, 2012.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Could be, Capt. Once the coaching carousel gets straightened out.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

As someone stated on a other board taking a qb won't be a killer the cowboys had Morton and staubach at one point had Troy And Walsh too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ragman

Another FA OL the Cowboys should target is Bengals OL Andre Smith.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So what's up people, you going to start posting up some mocks? [MENTION=685]misfitz[/MENTION] has a forum all set up for everyone to do their thing, check it out:

2013 NFL Mock Drafts - GridironFans.com

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

It's much easier to get OL, especially OGs and Centers in the 2nd and 3rd rounds then it is a QB. All the exclmation points in the world won't change that

Also, go look at the metricsy for rookie high draft pick OL, including OGs. They rarely make a legit impacth as rookies

Sent from my HTC Vivid

6. ragman

I'm praying to the Lord above that the Steelers take Te'o at 17, so Jerry doesn't take him at 18,

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

First post updated with the final draft order. Now get mocking people!

8. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Can't wait for the draft Niners have like a gazillion picks.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'm thinking the Cowboys try and trade up, maybe to select Vaccaro from UT. But yeah it wouldnt shock me if they traded up cause thats just the way jerruh rolls.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Well well well. Look who decided to join us lol.

I think Vaccaro should be there at 18. The only potential target I think they would trade up for is Richardson, considering he may not be there at 18

I think its down to Warmack, Cooper, Vaccaro and Richardson. I'd be more then happy with any of the 4

Sent from my HTC Vivid

11. ragman

I heard this morning on 105.3 The Fan that the Cowboys really like Warmack and they really like him.

I also heard that if the Cowboys don't get Vaccaro, they may take a sleeper pick like J.J. Wilcox of Georgia Southern. He's 6-0 and 215 lbs. Good ball skills. He can play S, KR/PR, and WR.