Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself...

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by WC Jerome, Nov 30, 2012.

1. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Most of y'all pretty much know who I am by now, but for those that don't (and since I had my username changed)...

...my name is Nick (Jerome is my middle name). I live in NW Indiana, but I was born & raised in the 'City of Wind' (hence the 'WC' portion of my username). I was active duty in the Army for 4 years. Another 4 in the IRR (basically, the inactive reserves). I'm a fan of most teams in the Chicagoland area (sorry, White Sox fans). Some of you may (or may not) know me from various other sports boards (including my very own) by my old username, Madden King. I've been a member here for over 4 1/2 years now and I like to think of it as my home away from my regular message board home. :icon_cheesygrin:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Welcome...again...

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i would like to get a whole new identity on here and not tell anyone it is me so everyone would forget all the stupid crap i've said through the years and just think i'm a football genius ................

aw, who am i kidding? i would just say 'new' stupid crap with my new identity so everyone would just think, 'that new guy is a lot like captainstubing" ...............:scratch:

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[MENTION=2175]CaptainStubing[/MENTION]...I just think of you as that "Giant Ass Saw Thing" now....

Welcome back as WC...

5. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

welcome back

6. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Never left. Just changed my name. Kinda like 'Sportsguy'...400 times!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Does this move eliminate any liability from any pending MK lawsuits? :icon_smile:

The Madden king has new clothes....

Welcome back...sort of.

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Thats just crazy, what kind of lunatic would even try something like that? You'd have to be like some kind of insane genius to actually pull it off.

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think i got you beat on stupid crap lol alot of drunken days i would like to take back and hope people forget lol

anyways welcome again

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

QFT

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Welcome again WC

Lol this is funny ya closet raider fan you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

lol :heart:

14. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

+1 for the Stones reference.

15. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Are you the Madden King that does the rosters for madden?

16. DCoach_R

DCoach_R Special Teamer

Yo Jerome, what's going on?

17. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

Welcome back Nick.