DT Nick Fairley Says Lions Are Going To The Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by Sweets, May 9, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Although the Detroit Lions went 4-12 in 2012 after making the playoffs the year before, Nick Fairley believes the team has Super Bowl potential, Terry Foster of the Detroit News reports.

Of course, the Lions are one of four teams (Browns, Jaguars and Texans) never to have played in the Super Bowl but that doesn't deter Fairley.

"I expect big things," the Lions defensive tackle said. "I am going to say we are going to the Super Bowl because I am competitive and that is what I want for the team and it is one of the goals. I am sure we are going to take it game by game and day by day."

"I always have high expectations," said Fairley. "It is the competitor in me that comes out on Sundays."

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: May 10, 2013
  2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:laughy32:

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6x8rSehN8]Are You Stupid Or Something - YouTube[/ame]

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Buying 60 plus tickets is going to get expensive, might have to borrow money from Megatron.

5. mtzninersfan

mtzninersfan 1st Stringer

Minutes after making these statements, Fairly was arrested for attempting to rob a 7-11.

6. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Positive thinking yields positive results.

Rest of NFL: :icon_rolleyes:

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I was thinking the same thing as MJ. they must be planning a field trip or something where all the players are going to go sit in the stands and watch the game.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...field trip. Those knuckleheads would all need a chaperone...