The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

I liked the third Damon movie better than the Bourne Legacy but it's still a good movie. Renner's Aaron Cross is badass but there is not a lot of action really which sucks.

2. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Hot Rod. The movie is absolutely hilariously weird at times and just rules if you are baked. I love it, I recommend it for anyone stoned.

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

"I'm pumped, I've been drinking green tea all god**mn day!"

Funny movie

4. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

watched green street hooligans. really good film

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

That's is a pretty good movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

6. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

"I GO TO CHURCH EVERY god **mn SUNDAY YOU GONNA BRING THE DEMONS OUT IN ME!"

7. DaBears22

Yeah that movie was better than I thought it would be, saw it a few years ago.

8. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

I also saw iron man 3 last night in imax 3d. I liked it, we left as soon as credits were rolling .. oops lol

It was good enough that my girlfriend wants to see iron man 1 and 2 now.. shes not big on comic book movies.

Side note: house of cards is an awesome netflix show. Hemlock grove is so so .. just didnt get into it like I have other shows.

9. DaBears22

House of Cards is awesome, Kevin Spacey is the man.

Hemlock Grove sucks imo. I only watched a couple episodes before I got bored. Teen drama lol.

10. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

Yeah kevin spacey is amazing in that series . Hemlock grove I did the exact thing..3 or 4 episodes and never turned it back on

Im hyped about the last season of dexter.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I just watched Take This Waltz. Michelle Williams was great it in as usual, but I hated what her character did to Seth Rogen. I loved that she kept getting nekkid though.

Starting to watch Ted for the first time now.

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Ted is the crap!

13. DawkinsINT

The first half of Ted was really funny, once the kidnapping happened, it got pretty boring. I liked it overall though.

14. Omen

Hemlock grove got better

I to was ready to stop watching but it gets a lot better.

15. DawkinsINT

Hey, [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION] ...have you watched Top Of The Lake mini-series? I feel like the only one who saw it. It was really good.

16. Omen

Have not sir.

I've been watching parks and recreation. But il take a gander. I knows you and I have simalrr taste.

17. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Promethius was damn good,so I sure as hell hope I am around to to see a sequel next year!

18. DaBears22

I thought it was a boring story with good special effects and Charlize Theron. Had some high hopes for it but ended up being disappointed in the end. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel though for sure, cause it's in the Aliens universe.

19. BadThings78

BadThings78 Rookie

I love House of Cards and Frank Underwood is one evil mother....SHUTYOURMOUTH!:icon_cheesygrin:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I liked DKR as well and it was a good way to wrap up the trilogy. Michael Cain has always been one of my favorite actors and he didn't disappoint here at all. The Batman franchise is the only superhero franchise I ever liked. I saw the first Tim Burton one when I was six.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  20. DaBears22

Michael Cain is the crap. Have you seen the movie Harry Brown?

Last edited: May 13, 2013