Bills GM Buddy Nix To Step Aside And Transition To Special Assistant

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, May 13, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Buffalo Bills announced GM Buddy Nix will step away from his role as GM and transition to Special Assistant.

It is widely assumed Doug Whaley, the Assistant General Manager and the Director of Player Personnel for the Bills will assume the role as GM.

Source: The Redzone

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  2. BadThings78

BadThings78 Rookie

We have some talented players on both sides of the ball and, for the first time in a while, guys whose development I feel satisfied about. Bringing in new talent and persuading FAs to come here is the task of this new GM. I am focusing my attention, however, on how Marrone plans to bring this group together with a winning attitude and a winning environment at one Bills.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

He pretty much said today that he wants no responsibility and no decision making ability. He just wants to collect a paycheck and give an opinion every once in a while...but only when asked...lol.

4. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I could get used to that sort of gig

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yeah...no crap! His paychecks probably pretty decent too...lol.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Crap man, with Nix out of the way the Bills might have a shot at being good.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Lets not get carried away here mj

8. BadThings78

BadThings78 Rookie

Believe it or not I agree with you. I've been a fan of this team long enough to master the art of cautious optimism....very cautious to be exact:icon_rolleyes:

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I agree with bad things assessment. the bills are not without talent on the roster.

The bills problem the last many years has been finding the right coach and a quarterback and having the right coach and quarterback combo in this league is basically all that matters