Bengals CB Adam "Pacman" Jones Is The Real Victim In Assault Case His Attorney Says

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by DaBears22, Jun 15, 2013.

1. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

Re: Bengals CB Adam "Pacman" Jones Is The Real Victim In Assault Case His Attorney Sa

Lol. I agree. But there are situations that could justify a strike.

I don't think anyone is saying: women, all women, need to learn their place. No. But how many times have you been in a situation like his? I have. I didn't strike the woman, I was already on my way out of a club, n it was an ex going crazy cuz she seen me with a new girl. But she went from verbal to physical very quickly. Since I was on my way out, I paid it no mind n kept it moving. Had I stayed at the club, I could see how it would have escalated.

My point is, in a wrong state of mind (drunk, high, emotional, vengeful, on her period, whatever) any girl can get carried away n needs a reality check. I'm not gonna give her the opportunity to hurt me or anyone I'm with. Like I said, nip it in the butt.

I don't think its anything to do with being a tough guy...its just a matter of taking control of a situation that could get worse.

...and I fade back to black.

2. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

Re: Bengals CB Adam "Pacman" Jones Is The Real Victim In Assault Case His Attorney Sa

My mom always told me, "If she wants to step up like a man, treat her like a man."

3. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

LOL. FOR THE RECORD: I, IX 7 III, AM NOT A WOMEN BEATER. But I do agree with Jones standing his ground with this drunk snitch.

...and I fade back to black.

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

she better be glad it did not happen a few years back when he was with the cowboys.he would have knocked the hell out of here without thinking about it. i am glad that he has grown up some because he is a great punt returner.
    he is not that good of a db,but he is a pretty good athelete.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Why the snitches got be low class?!?

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Shoving a bottle into my face and I would say that assault, hell I don't know what that person is contemplating doing so I'd take action too, drunk or not.

What I didn't like was the "women need to know their place" comment, wtf??? Really???? Oh HELL NO!!!!

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

That comment is spot on though sweets. If she was in the kitchen at home where she belonged none of this wouldve happened.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Sexist mofo's the lot of ya....dumb bastards!!!

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Not moi.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPboeNKMngc]Never hit a woman - YouTube[/ame]

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

;) [MENTION=2081]127[/MENTION]

13. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

had an interesting conversation with my Grandma just a bit ago. She was telling me some things she knows about Mr. Pacman (since my cousin played with him at Cincy). Apparently he's deathly afraid of Mike Zimmer. She feels like the money he has to pay out to the security guard who was shot in Vegas is ridiculous cause "that man isn't going to get all that money." Kept saying "Pac is so angry and he's the ugliest little man. Don't know how his kids turned out so cute."

Have to love old people lol