Witness Says Ex-Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez Admitted To Shooting Victim

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by 86WARD, Jul 9, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ex-New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez CONFESSED that he fired the shots that killed Odin Lloyd ... this according to a police document that cites a witness ... who cites another witness.

OK, so it's a confession that's 3 degrees removed from Aaron Hernandez ... but cops in Miramar, Florida believed the tip was good enough to bring to a judge in an effort to get a search warrant connected with the investigation.
    First, some background -- prosecutors in the murder case believe Carlos Ortiz and Ernest Wallace were with Hernandez when Lloyd was murdered. Both Ortiz and Wallace are currently in custody.

Now, according to documents filed by the Miramar Police Dept., Ortiz told investigators ... that Wallace, told him ... that Hernandez told him that he shot Lloyd.

Source: TMZ.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

List of evidence taken:

First Search:
    [​IMG]

Second Search:
    [​IMG]

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Gotta have a vitamin water when you're out killin dudes. 50 cent would approve

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

My favorite is 1 scale in a safe...lol.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

BTW - that's the best flavor of Vitamin Water...dudes got good taste!!

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I heard that this morning that a witness told police that a witness told him that Hernandez admitted to shooting two people in Boston last year. Hernandez only has one thing going for him. The state of Mbutt. doesn't have the death penalty.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

why would he have a dish and a scale in a safe ..... :scratch:

oh, i know ...... his hobby is probably buying and selling rare jewels and he uses those items for his hobby. i wonder why they didn't confiscate his loupe also, though??

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Protein powders and such have to be weighed out the the hundreth of a gram when you're a finely tuned athlete on a strict nutrition regime.

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Same with cocaine.

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He did say, "and such"...