Packer WR's Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb Return To Practice

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by SRW, Aug 25, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Coming off surgery to repair a nerve issue in his knee earlier this month, Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson recently said he was "looking good" for a Week 1 return against the San Francisco 49ers.

Nelson took a tangible step in that direction Sunday, returning to practice along with Randall Cobb, who had been in and out with a biceps injury the past two weeks. Both receivers took their usual turns with the offense, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

By all accounts, Nelson's knee is healthier now than it has been since he aggravated an old Kansas State injury in a late December game against the Minnesota Vikings. He was able to run much faster than one would expect after surgery, the Journal Sentinel reported last week.

Source: NFL.com

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Great! Want the Pack to be full strength when they come to the stick

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Too bad they can't play defense....that's what fell apart the last time.

4. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

I think its funny how the bears fans on here are always trolling on packers articles. SMH. You realize the packers are 9-2 against the bears since 2008, and have won six in a row, including the snitchslap to knock you guys from the superbowl?

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLLZ5rNAxSE]lighten up - YouTube[/ame]

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You realize that no Bears fans had posted in this thread, let alone trolled it when you made this post?

7. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

If you look close though, they liked the post about our terrible defense. And its not just this thread. Its 95% of the threads. Just saying. Its annoying.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I fail to see how liking an accurate, valid post, could be considered trolling, but okay.

9. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

If you look close enough, he said his crappy D was annoying...

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Ill call the hug Dr. and get him in here ASAP

Sent from my HTC Vivid

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

IF YOU REARRANGE THOSE LETTERS IT SPELLS "YOO CRAPHEAD PACKER":icon_eek:

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I couldnt find a "K", actually, but it's clearly implied.

13. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Just not going to even argue. It's not worth it. I come on here for the news and not to talk crap. It's trolling because hardly ever does the packers news come up on the main news feed and you have to go out of your way to come to a packers thread and talk smack. I also hardly call the 11th overall defense in the league terrible. It was ONE game.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

1. Nobody is talking smack, and looking back through the first page of Packers threads, I don't really see anyone doing so anywhere, so I'm not really sure where you're getting this idea that Bears fans are somehow going out of their way to constantly "troll" Packers threads from.

2. Nobody else called the 11th overall defense in the league terrible either. Except in reference to the same game you just did.