The Official Fantasy Football Trade Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by 86WARD, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

That's kinda what I was leaving towards. I didn't want to just drop them on a whim. Figured I'd get some input here.

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Der lol well in that regard I'd probably go MIA

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

My rule of thumb for streaming D's, is pick whoever is playing the worst team as much as possible. Even if its a terrible defense, if they're going up against Jax, NYJ, Oak, etc, lock them in. If no top tier awful offenses are available, look for the next tier down (Tampa, StL, etc) and try to find a decent matchup. Im playing New Orleans a good bit this week because Tampas a mess and the Saints looked a lot better than I expected them to, against a much better team than the Buckos, in week one. Ideal matchup? No, but it'll do.

4. bossco

bossco Rookie

Should I trade eddie lacy and stevie johnson for gore and hilton? It is not a ppr league.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4

5. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

I would

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think Stevie Johnson may be a little better than Hilton, not by much but Gore is much better than Lacy IMO at this point. I'd do it.

7. bossco

bossco Rookie

Just pulled the trigger. Thanks for the help

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=3603]bossco[/MENTION]

Don't blame us...lol.

9. bossco

bossco Rookie

I wont I just needed a little push. Lol

10. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Trade Help

Looking to make a trade work with my buddy, we usually work things out pretty evenly. League is PPR, passing TDs 4 but shoot to 10 if over 50 yards.

My team:

Romo/Wilson; Forte/MJD/Ridley/Vereen/Fred Jackson; Dez/Wayne/Gordon/Edelman; Vernon Davis/Julius Thomas

His team:

RG3/Eli; Rice/Charles/David Wilson; Julio/Desean/James Jones/Antonio Brown/Cecil Shorts; Finley

He obviously wants a TE (Thomas), and is interested in Gordon even though he appears to be thick at WR.

What would you want in return for those guys?

I inquired about RG3 cause I think he's a good buy-low candidate right now, but not a necessary upgrade for my team. What I really is a reliable RB, but I'm not sure I can get him to give up Rice or Charles.

He offered RG3 and Antonio Brown for Thomas and Gordon. I declined; I like Brown, but think he had his best game of the year last night. Not sure I can say the same thing about Gordon.

11. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Re: Trade Help

there's no trade there that benefits you in the least. lol.