San Francisco 49ers At St. Louis Rams

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Sep 23, 2013.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
  2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Interesting Thursday night game here i will watch.

Both teams are under performing right now. Which team will get a boost here?

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Actually...you look at the injury reports and these teams are struggling to field their teams. Just proving that the Thursday Night games are a bad idea.

4. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

for the players.....

but not for business, and for sure not for my personal entertainment.

nfl has been doing thursday games for teams on thanks giving, then the years when thrusday games were the second part of the season..... now all teams have thursday games and deal with the short week. if this game was on sunday, who cares just another redzone game for me, now i will actully watch ( what i can) of this game . the SEC used to have thursday night games a few years ago on espn, but id much rather watch nfl.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

You both make valid points. I know the thurs games put a lot of pressure on the teams involved but i love not having 5 dead days in between Monday night and Sunday anymore.

When its a decent match up (like this one), thurs games are a lot of fun and help get everyone through until Sunday

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Rams roll.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Selfishly I like Thursday football and yes it brings in a lot of extra revenue. Same time, you're putting your money makers at risk and it's just not safe for the players so in turn you're either putting them at risk, holding players out and fielding a watered down product that may not necessarily have to be watered down if the game is on a Sunday or forcing players out there that are less healthy than they would be on Sunday.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Who's singing, stupid song but hot, hotter then Carrie IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sweets.

10. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

if the niners playcalling keeps this up, they will lose

11. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

This season is already reminiscent of the 2004-2010 era... SF looking like a 4-12 team so far this year.

12. DawkinsINT

Another game of Thursday night sloppiness.

13. MadMoxxiFavGun

the next 3 plays will be gore up the middle for nothing.

14. MadMoxxiFavGun

gore got some

15. DawkinsINT

How the hell did the Rams allow that Boldin TD?

16. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000251183/Quinn-Kaepernicks-after-sack]St. Louis Rams defensive end Robert Quinn imitates San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick - NFL Videos[/ame]

17. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000251194/Whitner-serves-it-to-Cook]Whitner serves it to Cook - NFL Videos[/ame]

18. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000251197/WK-4-Can-t-Miss-Play-Being-Bold]WK 4 Can't-Miss Play: Being Bold - NFL Videos[/ame]

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Is it me or does mayock kinda suck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

20. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000251200/Gore-27-yard-run]Gore 27-yard run - NFL Videos[/ame]