Raiders Cut QB Matt Flynn

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by DontKnowMe, Oct 7, 2013.

1. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Flynn, the quarterback acquired by the Raiders in a trade with the Seahawks this offseason, has been released, according to Jim Trotter of Sports Illustrated.

Although the Raiders traded for Flynn with the expectation that he would be their starter this season, he was beaten out in training camp and the preseason by Terrelle Pryor.

Source: NBC Sports

DontKnowMe's Take: Sucks to be Matt Flynn Right now.

2. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Dude got paid though lol

3. LSUzilla

LSUzilla Rookie

Don't feel bad for this guy. He has made a LOT of money the past few years. He's set.

4. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

QB Matt Flynn released by Raiders

Matt Flynn's fall from grace in Oakland was swift and humiliating. Now, it is complete.

Flynn, the Oakland Raiders' nominal starting quarterback less than two months ago, would be released by the team Monday, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the move. Sports Illustrated's Jim Trotter first had the news.

Source: NFL.com

Sportsguy's Take: I remember him back in Green Bay and I thought he was pretty good back then. im sure a team will sign him

5. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Re: QB Matt Flynn released by Raiders

well the guy has just made 14 million the last year after starting in 1 whole game so i doubt if he'll being out on the soup line anytime soon.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Re: QB Matt Flynn released by Raiders

Wow...and they didn't even sign Josh Freeman...lol. Pat White?

7. Rottstein

Rottstein Rookie

This from the team that kept Jawalrus around.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The S.S. Raidernation is steaming into iceberg infested waters.