Giants Coach Tom Coughlin Plans To Return For The 2014 Season

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by Sweets, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

A high-ranking Giants source tells Rapoport that Coughlin will have the opportunity to decide his own fate at the end of the season. Sources close to Coughlin tell Rapoport the coach plans to return for 2014.

Source: NFL.com

Sweets's Take: Did anyone really doubt that Coughlin would return, he's pissed and I don't think he wants to leave a "loser" in 2013.

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Yep, Coughlin wouldn't want to go out this way and he has earned the right to stay

3. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I expected him to come back next year. He sure doesnt wanna go out the way they have been playing this year

4. lambertjr

lambertjr FNG

2014?? He should worry about making it thru this season.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Coughlin has coached the Giants to two super bowl titles. I think he has earned the right to decide to say when he goes.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

This.

I think he should abandon ship before he gets tossed overboard.

7. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Plans and actualities are often 2 different things. NO coach, no matter how good they are, should survive an 0-16 season

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Coughlin's message is old and stale. I tell you the players are tuning him out. It's time for a new face with a new message.

9. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

There is still a lot of time left in the season for the Giants to salvage it. The injury and int bug has hit them big time this season.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Its funny. Has there ever been a coach that has spent more time on the hot seat unless he had literally just won a super bowl...... Coughlin has always been underrated in my opinion

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Giants are only 2.5 games behind in the NFC Least...anything can happen

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2 now Free