Panthers WR Steve Smith Has Strong Words For Rams CB Janoris Jenkins

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by DaBears22, Oct 20, 2013.

1. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith was livid over comments he said St. Louis cornerback Janoris Jenkins made about his family during Sunday's 30-15 victory against the Rams.

Smith let Jenkins know it on the field, pointing his finger at the second-year player out of North Alabama in the third quarter after scoring a touchdown on his 800th career catch.

"What I don't like is a young guy who comes in, who obviously his first time ever using the Internet and Google, and he Googles information about me, talks about my wife and stuff like that," Smith said. "That's just some of the b------- I just don't play with."

Source: ESPN

DaBears22's Take: Don't these young guys ever learn? Don't ever talk about a player's wife/momma. Could Smith be fined for these comments?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Re: Panthers WR Steve Smith Has Strong Words For Janoris Jenkins

It's actually surprising that Jenkins would take time to "learn" about an opponent. Most of these younger guys could give two craps about the "history" of the "game." Lol...

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

GIF should start a "Steve Smith Says..." thread. People don't give a crap what anybody says about him, his mother, wife or kids. He just needs to STFU because opponents are going to say and do whatever is necessary to so easily get under his skin which is apparently so easy to do. Yap, yap, yap, yap yap.

4. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

Janoris Jenkins is a little punk, that thinks he can hang with the big boys.

5. markaz

True that. But Smith has turned into nothing more than a whiny little snitch that just has to create soundbites after someone holds him and it wasn't called. Smith is reinventing crying wolf so many times that nobody listens to him anymore.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I have always thought of Steve Smith as a good WR but he's also a crying snitch as well.

7. markaz

Exactly. Always thought of him as one of the gutsiest and most talented WR's in the game. Then he must have been struck by lightning and decided to run his piehole whenever the sun came up or something. Watched him play here in AZ a few weeks ago and although he didn't have close to a great game, him and Newton cranked it up in the 2nd half and he was amazing to watch. Then the post game presser and his mouth opened. Forgot all about his play at that point.