Cowboys' WR Dez Bryant Unhappy With Tony Romo In Sideline Spat

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by ICECOLD, Oct 27, 2013.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Dez Bryant was livid that Tony Romo wasn't targeting him in the Dallas Cowboys' 31-30 loss to the Detroit Lions on Sunday.

Bryant had just two catches (including a ridiculous touchdown) for 22 yards through three quarters.

Source: NFL.com

ICECOLD's Take: It'll probably be said that he was just trying to compete to win the game. You don't want to diffuse his competitiveness, but you also don't want national fanbase and media to see a tirade on the sidelines either

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i saw him nearly get snitchslapped by witten and ware,and romo was nowhere to be seen. he should have been pissed at the cowboys defense cause they lost the game for them.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wasn't just pissed at Romo...he was snitching at anyone he could.

4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

He was even getting into it with Witten and Ware. Dez needs to calm down and control his emotions a little better. It looked like Ware was yelling at him and telling him to STFU.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Romo was nowhere to be seen? He was right there talking to Witten and he screamed at Dez to get his helmet and that's when Witten got onto him and looked to be saying "Then go away!"

Dez Bryant Throws Tantrum on Jason Witten & Romo | LIVE 10-27-13 - YouTube

And clearly romo was the cowboys quarterback... It's not the defenses fault we lost. Everyone knows that.

6. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Didn't Irvin do the same type of thing on the sideline when he played?

7. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Never the way bryant did today.Irvin was a leader and i remember him getting up in somebody's face when they did not do their job,but i never saw him yell at aikman,smith or anybody else like bryant did witten and ware today.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Hope he does'nt run into his mama tonight cause he may slap her again!:icon_cheesygrin:

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

:rollinglaugh:

10. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Romo was there for the first part but bailed at the end. Shocker.lol.

11. DawkinsINT

"Dez Bryant pulling his spoiled child routine again".

:rollinglaugh:

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I'm on Bryant side this. For one, Romo, Witten and Ware aren't exactly winners. Dez had a one on one mismatch and that third down incompletion to Harris and tried to call Homos attention to it. Homo in type Homo fashion didn't see him. Bryant was wide open, Homo throws an incomplete pass to his #4 WR.

I kinda wish Dez curb stomped Witten for sticking up for his an*l s*x friend even though Homo again showed a critical lack of field awareness during the key point of the game

Guys like Romo,Witten, and Ware go into a game like this win/win because if they win they win, but if they lose , heck it we are still .500

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

13. DawkinsINT

Omenese is catchy.

Without knowing exactly what Dez was screaming at his teammates, it's hard to judge him.

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I can't say either, but I do know he got passed about the incomplete to Harris, I think that was the original source of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Even if all of Dez's points were dead on, there are better ways to get your message across than acting like a 13 year old girl who was told she can't go to the high school dance.

16. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

All the boys on the CBS channel were just whacking Bryant, esp Strahan. Without knowing what it was about how in the f--- can they opinionate that he's basically a punk?

17. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Because Romo was just calling everybody over and trying to get Dez's attention. It seems pretty clear that he wasn't immediately aware of Dez getting into it with Witten. But you see what you wanna see. Shocker.lol.

18. DawkinsINT

Maybe they knew what it was about? They have more inside knowledge about the goings on in the league than you and I. Or maybe they made superficial judgements as former players and how you treat teammates.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I've seen Brady do this to his team mates and it's called fiery and competitive.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah well Brady's earned that.