Seahawks WR Golden Tate On His Taunting Penalty: 'That Was Immature Of Me'

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by markaz, Oct 29, 2013.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Golden Tate scored the game-winning touchdown in the Seattle Seahawks' 14-9 victory over the St. Louis Rams on Monday night, but the receiver's antics en route to the end zone are what caught everyone's attention.

On the way to an 80-yard touchdown, Tate waved to the Rams' secondary until he eventually scored.

Source: NFL.com

markaz's Take: "That was immature of me?". Love those diva WR's. I was hoping Jenoris Jenkins was going to take of his helmet and beat you to death with it.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

An immature penalty? Uh, DUH!

3. krfire

krfire Team Veteran

Never really liked "Golden Taint" His total lack of class sealed the deal last night.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Didn't Emmitt something similar to the Giants?

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Didn't Emmitt something similar to the Giants?

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I don't recall but if he did it was before we had this pussification of America

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I could be thinking of something else...but didn't he break a long TD during a MNF game and look back and waive?

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Holy crap! There is now a story floating around that the league may look at a rule change that would negate td"s for taunting.

Are you freaking kidding me? Is this freaking pop warner where we have to protect each players self esteem? Are they freaking this mentally fragile?

What's the next step? We stop keeping score because we don't want anyone to feel like a loser?