OT Richie Incognito 'Done' On The Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by ICECOLD, Nov 4, 2013.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Richie Incognito remains suspended by the Dolphins for conduct detrimental to the team but his fate on this team long-term is already sealed, a source tells The Miami Herald.

"He's done," a ranking club source said Monday. "There are procedures in place and everyone wants to be fair. The NFL is involved. But from a club perspective he'll never play another game here."

Source: Miami Herald

ICECOLD's Take: This guy has had one set back after another going back for a long time. However, the coaches and other veteran players have some responsibility in this situation as well

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Exactly. I Wonder why some of the other dolphins did not step in before this thing turned into the disaster it became?

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

From what I've been reading. no one knew that Richie took it this far.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

isn't the pouncey brother on the phins the one that is being looked at for felony gun-running charges?

i'm beginning to think maybe martin was smart to leave that o-line group. it's beginning to look like a bunch of thugs.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Incognito, Martin, and possibly Pouncey...someone upstairs must really hate Ryan Tannehill.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Incognito has been trouble since his college days at Nebraska. Some athletes change, some don't and Incognito is one that hasn't changed.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

So much for those O-Lines being a tight knit group...lol.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

He and adam karricker got into a huge fight when bill callahan coached the huskers. He has always just done what he wanted regardless of the consequences. I Just hope they send him out a year or two cause this is a lot worse to me than bountygate was last year.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If half of what is now coming is true, Incognito could be done in the NFL. What team would want to touch this work of art?