Dolphins OG Richie Incognito Sent Racially Charged Messages And Voicemails

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by markaz, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Someone send me a voicemail like this, and I'm not telling the "teacher" I'm walking up to him the next day and punching him in the freaking face no warning no nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

I Don't know what a punch in the face would do to this butthole,but i bet he would go down faster than a power window if he caught a baseball bat or 2 by 4 in either his head or his nuts!

3. Omen

Not just one but whale on the hecker

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Never trust anyone with a tribal arm band and a "Made In The USA" stamp under it.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Saw this on twitter today:

I thought society had reached a point where we agreed people with tribal tattoos were the ones to be made fun of.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

If you look at some of Richie's (Richie...lol) pictures, you can tell he was totally the fat kid in school that got bullied.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think it comes from his father. He thinks the proper thing to do is make fun of someone who is suicidal.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Yep, its pretty obvious at this point that Richie has some major issues. Probably drives a monster truck and takes selfies of himself constantly.

9. Omen

I heard a video where this dude talks this way in front of other players including black players, I don't think he's a racists but just an butthole

Just heard interviews with former players on radio and they all said. That the N word is used in lockers rooms by all players without any racial undertones.

Even said that most likely Ritchie probably has more backers/support from team mates than Martin

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Even if that is a frequent word around friends of all races,you say that at the wrong time, i gurantee a fight is gonna start instantly.

11. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Just because that's the way it is doesn't make it the right way for a club to operate. I don't care if you're bonding by calling each other that word, that's a bad environment.

12. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

funny things I found:

1)The Miami media gave him the "Good Guy Award" last season because he talked to the media. Should be the Loudmouth Award. I don't think anyone has ever considered Incognito a good guy.

2)Is Richie Incognito A Few Fries Short of Happy Meal?

3)Incognito's father is an immature punk and probably a bully. Like father, like son. Is Richie Incognito's Dad Blasting Jonathan Martin On Message Boards? Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails - Page 6

13. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I can't imagine the Dolphins bringing back either Martin or Incognito to the team. Think about this. If Pouncey is involved in the Aaron Hernandez situation, then they're really screwed. There goes the whole left side of their OL.

14. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

How many guys on here have been bullied before? I Was bullied at school in elementary school and eventually i figured out that i had to fight back if i want it to stop.so i did,and it stopped. I also picked on a kid relentlessly in high school until i finally figured out what an butthole i was and i apologized to the kid,who i consider a very dear friend now and i even have him listed as a paul bearer if i die before him.I just can't believe nobody stepped up and helped this martin kid! I understand when it happens in school,but these are grown butt men here. If the dolphins do cut martin because of this,he will sue the crap out of them.I would love to see the NFL let the dolphins trade this kid with in the next week to a team that will help him if they are not willing to help him.I Think that would give the kid a new chance to make a difference on and off the field.

15. yisman

16. Omen

When I was seven in the 80s and my dad was stationed in Louisiana. I was the only Hispanic kid in every school I went to. White kids as well as black kids tried to bully me. I was 7 lived there till I was 12-13. The kids learned fast no to heck with me.

First day of school I was paddled for fighting because a kid tried to heck with me. I punched him in the face. My dad I guess knew it was going to happen and had told be never let anyone bully you. And taught me how to fight and defend myself.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah this isn't a second grade playground. This is a "professional" work environment where everyone is making way more money than most of us ever will. You can't just haul off and start whaling on people and think thats going to solve problems for you.

18. Omen

I heard radio all day today and many former players ranging from Tiki barber to Christian Furia said that they acknowledged its a "work" place but it's not a normal work place like you and I attend and they expressed the fact that all these types of issues should have stayed in house in the locker room, never should have been leaked to the media. Going as far as to say that Martin won't be welcomed in many other locker rooms for breaking that rule.

I'm paraphrasing everything they said.

19. yisman

Sun Sentinel

Miami Dolphins' coaches asked player Richie Incognito, who was the offensive line's undisputed leader, to toughen up teammate Jonathan Martin after he missed a voluntary workout last spring, at least two sources told the Sun Sentinel.

The sources told the paper they believe that Incognito, who is accused of using racially incendiary language and bullying tactics against Martin, may have taken those orders too far.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
  20. yisman

re: Tiki Barber

he wasn't really welcome in the Giants locker room. Most of his teammates did not like him.