Dolphins OT Jonathan Martin Went To Hospital

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by ICECOLD, Nov 6, 2013.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Jonathan Martin recently checked himself into a South Florida hospital to be treated for emotional distress that led the second-year player to leave the team last week, league sources told ESPN.

Martin was visited at the hospital by Dolphins coach Joe Philbin, and the organization arranged for his parents to travel to South Florida, the sources said.

Source: NFL.com

ICECOLD's Take: Its unfortunate that everything he experienced drove him to check himself in for treatment. There are still a lot of questions unanswered, and some I personally have of his own interactions with the team and Incognito specifically

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Wtf man. If this dude really that sensitive, or do we just not know the worst of what happened?

3. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Agree with Steve on this. If he is that sensitive he has had one hell of a sheltered life.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

From what read he led a sheltered life

Went upscale private schools parents are both Harvard grads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

His life is more sheltered than a doomsday prepares.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

So is it possible that the cafeteria incident pushed Martin over the "edge" while in the midst of a "bad day," he goes to the hospital, they give him a diagnosis that he doesn't like and then he comes back to make Incognito and the Dolphins accountable?

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

That or he truly doesn't want to play anymore and is looking for a reason to leave without everyone hating him. From what I have read he is the kind of guy that wants to be liked by everyone and have no beefs at all, avoiding confrontation.