#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Yep that is why i have been a skins,cubs,and tide fan all these years.as irritatted as the skins get me,it is nothing like the crap the cubs have put me through all these years.i am pretty sure if they ever win the world series,i'll fall over dead at the exacct second after they make the last put out to win it all!

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

Sorry rags ... i didnt mean to disrespect my elders.. for now on i will only refer to you as mr cockroach.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

A cowboys hate thread is nothing without [MENTION=2744]The Sith[/MENTION].

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

Yeah where is that wordsmith ?

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

You're the definition of a fair weather fan. As I said before, I have been a fan of this team for almost 50 years. And, I will continue to be a fan until the day I die.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No, he is the definition of realistic. You are the definition of delusional.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

As usual, you're wrong. A fair weather fan disappears when his team sucks, and comes back when it starts winning again. I'm still here. I still wear my Cowboys jerseys on sundays. I still scream at the TV every time Romo or the defense heck up. You can ask anyone; a couple of guys here, [MENTION=547]Fez[/MENTION] and [MENTION=634]Faceless[/MENTION] have known me for years. They've witnessed every meltdown I've had due to this team, including 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2012. Do you see the trend? I don't think you do.

Oh, well...I don't have to defend myself. I know who I am. I realized this stuff will continue to happen every year until Jerry kicks it or comes to his senses. As [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] said, I'm realistic. This team will continue to fall short every year until something changes.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

let the freaking bodies hit the floor folks!

9. Steve12

lmao @ fairweather. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything your team does. You're allowed to be critical, and you're allowed to say when they're crap. It doesn't make you any less of a fan. In fact, critical fans are way more engaging and intelligent than the fans who think their team can do no wrong. I think there is plenty of proof of that in the last few pages of this thread.

10. ragman

When I try to be realistic, you know what you do? You call me Eeyore. Make up your mind. You can't have it both ways. Though, I'm sure if you could figure out a way to do so, you would.

CFFC!!!!

Which stands for Cowboys Forever, Forever Cowboys!!!!!!

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

hey rags ...

[​IMG]

12. Steve12

Also stands for Chicken Screwer, Freaking Chickens.

13. ragman

Was I talking to you, Steve?:icon_rolleyes:

14. Steve12

That's the beauty of an open forum. You post something, then anyone can respond. So yes, you were.

I'm in tapatalk so you can't see it, but believe me, i'm eye rolling the crap out of you.

15. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Not gonna lie. That is some funny crap right here. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

16. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

the last few pages of this thread are why migraines happen.

17. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PcGtKXIec]Michael Boley Hit on Tony Romo with Sound - YouTube[/ame]

18. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

[MENTION=548]TJ[/MENTION] is a fairweather fan? That's news to me!

Been interacting with him for 15 years now... there is not one time I ever thought he had jumped ship on his team. He even got all in on the Quincy Carter era, only to get thoroughly disappointed with it, to my delight and amusement.

If anything, the past few years of mediocrity turned him into an insufferable jerk who can't get teased by his team. Hell, I think he'll even jump in joy when Jerry Pls kicks the bucket... 30 years from now. That'll be the first time in decades where he shows any trace of emotion.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

30 years?!?! Why do you hate me so much?

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

Go bears !!!! Dallas sucks !!!