MNF Week 14: Cowboys Vs. Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Steve12, Dec 9, 2013.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Haha...if Reid were still our coach, I'd agree. But I have faith in Chip and what they are building.

Romo's theme song...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5PtyrewSs[/ame]

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Not even Romos doing though

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

bears! Woooooooo!

4. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

freaking joke of a performance.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Shame on me thinking the cowboys might show up in a big stage and move away from being .500. What was I thinking?

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Aaawww...there are still people who don't see this crap coming.

It's going to be another long, long december. That defense can't stop anybody...again. Can't wait to see what defensive genius our great, genius GM brings for next year.

At least this one wasn't on Romo. His only brain fart was to spike the ball on 4th down. Other than that, an ok game by his standards. Ohh, the playcalling was AWFUL. Murray averages almost 10 yards per carry, and they forget about the running game when the game was still reachable. My God, what a disgrace...

7. Steve12

I vote TJ for best avatar ever.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's a lame attempt at a reverse jinx for this december that apparently is not working. I'll leave it like that because apparently everybody likes it...

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

when do dallas and philly play again? if that is not on a sunday night,it needs to be flexed to it!

10. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I'm like the Green Day song. Wake Me Up When December Ends.

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Week 17. But we already know how it ends. We've seen that like 3 years in a row now.

12. Steve12

That song is about his dad dying so it's most likely not an entirely accurate representation of what you're like right now.

13. ragman

This team is dying and its fan base is dying.

14. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[ame]http://youtu.be/nlIEoKg8ZQg?t=37s[/ame]

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

that was brutal. and expected

16. Tarkus

I feel the Cowboy faithful pain...

They didn't just damage the Cowboy fans base. They've given some of us Bear fans a weeks worth of delusional comments from fans about the 2nd coming of Joe Montana & how we're making a huge push for the North crown & hosting playoff games. :icon_rolleyes:

17. ragman

After last night, is Cutler going to be the starting QB?

18. Steve12

Mccown is making it a tougher decision but I'd still start cutler.

19. Tarkus

Cutler's your guy but he's got to continue to adapt his game. I'd still roll the dice that he'll get it.

Spent too many years in a gunslinger mode cuz of a big arm & with less than a stellar cast around him. However, if he doesn't learn to read Ds faster, he's going to bust.

McCown's limitations have him reading Ds faster & taking less risks due to less of an arm. While I wouldn't take anything away from his play as of late, he's thriving in a QB friendly scheme with some big play receivers & the 1st semblance of a Chicago OL in years .

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its Mccowns job to lose IMO