2013 Divisional Round - San Francisco 49ers At Carolina Panthers - Sun., 1:05pm EST

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by 86WARD, Jan 5, 2014.

1. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

2. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

ICECOLD likes this.
  5. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

[​IMG]

Walnuts likes this.
  6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I was hoping for a better game, but on the flip side, 49ers Seahawks again! That's pretty damn exciting football

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Sooooooooo glad that was the last time I'd have to watch Steve Smith and his post-catch bullcrap. Thank you SF.

Steve12 likes this.
  8. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

True dat. He caught a 9 yard pass on the sideline and flipped crap like he just caught the Super bowl winner. It wasn't even a first down.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Are you talking about his first catch of the game? That was like 6 yards and not a first down and his gums were flapping. It annoyed the hell out of me.

Steve12 likes this.
  10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

are you talking about boldin or smith ???? that game showcased 2 of the worst WR's at over-celebrating every catch. if danny woodhead and julian edelman had also been on the field during this one, the game would have been completely unwatchable.

the niners were clearly the better team yesterday. i still say the panthers youth hurt them. that defense was way too hyped up, which was evident by the early game penalties. typically when that happens, the players burn out quickly after the adrenaline wears off and that's what it looked like to me.

Steve12 likes this.
  11. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

It was a playoff game! Everyone was hyped as they should've been. I didn't mind all the extra stuff that was going on. My only issue is that after the game and after all the crap they were pulling, when they lose then they want to start blaming the refs. Take your medicine like a big boy. You want to do the extra crap, then you have to accept the results good, bad or indifferent.