Should the Dallas Cowboys Fire Bill Callahan and Hire Norv Turner

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Dec 30, 2013.

?

Should the Dallas Cowboys Fire Bill Callahan and Hire Norv Turner

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Simple question

Should Bill Callahan be canned and replaced with Norv Turner.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I'm gonna say no. Callahan is an assett, he's done an amazing job implanting a zone blocking scheme. The system needs to change. Callahan needs to not have to relay plays to Garrett and Romo needs to stop audibling into pass plays

3. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

If they were going to do this, it should have happen last year when Turner was let go by the Chargers. And before they "gave play calling to Callahan".

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wasn't this a similar debate last year? Defense...they need defense!

Lddbck likes this.
  5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Mike Fisher said this morning that Norv is very well liked and respected at Valley Ranch. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

As a rival fan, I say yes, absolutely.

7. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Said this in a earlier post. It was said we used 19 different defensive lineman this year. Plus had half the starters either out or banged up. We have problems with keeping players healthy on both sides of the ball. This needs to be addressed by either firing the conditioning coach or not drafting glass players. Or both.

8. ragman

Jerry and Jason have both said previously that the strength and conditioning coach position will be looked into.

9. ragman

Callahan may be going to the Redskins under Jay Gruden. He and Jay and Jon are good friends. Stay tuned.

10. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I would like to have both. Norv run the offense and Callahan continue to coach the Oline. I wonder if it is possible.

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That is quite possibly the worst idea ever.

12. Agent Zero

Explain?

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

There's enough dysfunction and distraction now over who is doing the playcalling/running the show. If you keep all the guys currently causing that confusion, as well as throw a 3rd in the mix (4th if you count Jerry), it's a recipe for disassssssster.

14. Agent Zero

Anytime Jerry is involved it is a recipe for disaster. I guess we will just have to wait and see what kind of brilliance Jerry will mastermind this year.

15. ragman

Explain what?

16. Agent Zero

Just wanted to know how he thought it was the worst idea ever. Fail to see where the confusion is?

17. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Well if Jerry wants Turner he better move fast Zimmer is looking at him for OC in Minny.

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Don't think norv would go back to dallas regardless.

19. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

That is what they should do, they won't do it this year. I could see it happening very soon. (i.e. next off season)