Does Cowboys QB Tony Romo Injury Open Door For High QB Pick?

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Will Romo's injury open the door for the Cowboys to draft a high QB?Nick: I don’t think really high, but third-round maybe. And I think I would’ve said that before the injury. Th...

Source: Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
  2. Omen

I think Dallas was going to draft a qb regardless of the injury. I don't think it'll be in the first maybe second.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Alot depends on what the DRs have to say about Romos back. If it looks like it's going to take some years off his career I think you will see a first round QB

If they think he will make a full recovery, I think they will draft one in the third

4. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Like Joe said depends on how his back responds. Had the same type of surgery a few years back. And now I wake up with a stiff and sore back every day. I think we need to be looking that direction, but with our defensive line who knows how they may go.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I think it would be a smart thing to do. But, when has Jerry Jones done the smart thing?

Agent Zero likes this.
  6. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

manziel would be perfect for dallas,nut jones has said he will not use a high pick on a qb this year.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

dallas does need to take a strong look at the qb position. besides the injury romo isnt a spring chicken and you can not ignore the late season choking IMO.

i hope they grab manziel cause that punk is going to get his face caved in playing in the nfl.

8. ragman

According to the mocks I've seen, he's going to either Houston or Jacksonville. I like him a lot better than Tebow.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

i see him as a bust but i will agree he's still better than tebow.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Bortles or Carr will be the guys if we go round 1. Manziel will be long gone

11. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Thank GOD!! Johny Football is a assclown and will bring nothing but drama to a franchise IMO.

12. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

If they don't draft a QB, Redskins could trade Kirk:)

Sarcastic font (just in case)

13. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Hate to see both Manziel and Jones fighting MMA style on the sidelines for the most camera time.

14. ragman

To get Manziel, the Cowboys would have to give up 2 #1 draft picks plus more. Don't do it, Jerry!

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

eventhough romo's deal helps the cowboys salary cap situation in 2014 if they draft a qb in the first round that's a ton of coin on the qb position and to me would no doubt cause a qb debate whenever romo throws an INT and eventually create issues in the lockeroom.

so yeah i'm all for it.

16. Omen

If Dallas does grab a QB he's gonna have to be a big boy about it. I'd like for Dallas to draft a QB this draft and let him sit like Aaron did in Green Bay.