Which RB lottery ticket should I have on my bench?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Deluxe_78, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Deluxe_78

Deluxe_78 Rookie Premium Member

Hey guys,

My lineup quickly is:

QB: Luck
    RB: Forte, Gio
    WR: Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown
    TE: Ertz

My bench is:

RB: Joique Bell, Ryan Mathews, Andre Williams
    WR: Kelvin Benjamin, Pierre Garcon

So my question is related to upside for the season. Should I drop Andre Williams or anyone else on my bench to pick up one of these other RB's:

Jeremy Hill
    Carlos Hyde
    Khiry Robinson
    Terrance West

Thanks and let me know what you think.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I don't think Williams is going to have as big a role as previously thought.

LOVE LOVE Hill this year. He's sure to get about 12-13 carries this year and some goal line looks. He has way more upside than Williams right now with Rashad Jennings in front of him.

Rest of your roster is fine.

3. Deluxe_78

Deluxe_78 Rookie Premium Member

Thanks Greg. Hill also is the handcuff/compliment to Gio, so that may be the way to go just in case Gio goes down.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im big on Devonta Freeman...clear path to carries behind broken and run-down Jackson, the talent to take advantage of the opportunity, and in what should be a high-volume offense...he might not payoff right away but Ive got him stashed in every league I have the roster space to do so, because I feel its an inevitability he gets the call at some point, and, knowing Jackson at this point in his career, it may well be sooner than later. Ditto Hyde to a lesser degree, he's probably the better back, but I think Gore has more left than Jackson so it might be a longer wait.

Hills a meh talent to me thats going to be, at best, in a timeshare and, at worst, an occasional vulture. Give me the guy who wont have much for competition in the better offense.

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Freeman is a nice stash, but he wasn't one of the players mentioned.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Hill is a no brainer pickup with you having Gio