How Are You Watching The Games This Week?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by DawkinsINT, Sep 6, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Tomorrow feels like a holiday to me. There's nothing quite like the excitement and optimism of the first week of the season.

I'll be watching the games at home via Sunday Ticket. My brother-in-law, who is also an Eagles fan will be coming over to watch with me. He's an ok dude, but talks too much during the games about things unrelated to the game. Despite his tons of Eagles gear and constant FB posts about the team, I'd be shocked if he could name 6 starters on defense. He misses plays because of checking on his fantasy team quite often. Not as intense of a fan as I would prefer watching with me, but he's cool. We'll have fun.

We'll be having various cheeses, chips, Kansas City pork wings, bomb-ass mac & cheese from a local place, pizza, and probably some other things I pick up in the morning. Yards Philadelphia Pale Ale seems the appropriate beer.

Jags-Eagles in the early game obviously, then Cowboys-Niners. I'm kinda pissed that there are only two late games. Then of course the Sunday Night match-up.

What are your plans?

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Going back and forth between the Skins-Houston game and the Jags-Eagles early games, then the Cowboys game, then the SNF game.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well I got stuck with Sundays at work so I'll be here until probably 5 at least. So I'll miss pretty much everything.

4. ragman

Working on Sunday, especially the first day of the NFL season, sucks. Can you DVR the games?

5. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Kicking back in my chair with three 25 ounce beers I just got.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Watching the Steelers/Browns. Beautiful first drive by the Steelers up until inside the 10 and had to settle for 3.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I love football.

8. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

and twins

[​IMG]

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I can but I don't like watching recorded games.

10. Badger

Badger Rookie

Watched at home on the couch. Normally, Id be watching at the local Packer bar but since there was no Packer game on Sun, I stayed home and flipped back and forth between the Browns/Steelers game and the Saints/Falcons game.

11. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Redzone channel for me. I usually switch to one of the afternoon games after that, but last night I couldn't decide.

12. ragman

Watched most of the Eagles game, then watched the Cowboys game in disbelief, then watched some of the Broncos game.