Week 4 Prep

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by GOOCH7373, Sep 23, 2014.

1. GOOCH7373

GOOCH7373 2nd String Premium Member

With my current line-up I'm not to worried about the first bye week but with Kniles Davis @ NE being a Monday night game and a Ellington and West being on bye weeks not 100% on how I should role at my flex position. Right now I have Fred Jackson @ Houston in there with a couple others on my bench. Obviously until more clarity comes out on J. Charles (specifically being sidelined) I can't role with Davis. Do I need to make a waiver addition or am I find with what I have? Attached are the first page of selections for flex on the waiver wire. Thanks.

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Start Cordorelle Patterson at Flex. That would be my advise. 2nd is Jackson at Houston

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Looks like Charles will play, which renders Davis useless. I don't like Jackson either. I know he had a good game last week, but look at his last 3 games. Really inconsistent.

I'd go Patterson to, but you really have to hope Bridgewater can get things going.

4. GOOCH7373

Is Davis worth rostering still or should I look to pick up someone else? Alfred Blue is still available on the waiver wire along with Toby Gerhart, Isaiah Crowell, and a few others but those are the most prominent names that stood out to me. If needed I can post a picture of the available RB/WR's in the free agent pool as well.

5. Greg Brosh

Davis isn't worth rostering anymore. Charles is expected to practice this week, plus gets an extra day with the Monday nighter.

I would look at dumping Bowe. Give me that list instead.

6. GOOCH7373

7. GOOCH7373

8. Greg Brosh

Pick up Williams and dump Bowe. It's somewhat of an upgrade. You have so many running backs already, you might as well just keep who you have.