Week 6 Flex

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by GOOCH7373, Oct 8, 2014.

1. GOOCH7373

GOOCH7373 2nd String Premium Member

Is Ellington against WAS or D. Brown against OAK the better flex play for my team this week? Also just glancing at my roster in my signature is there any player I shouldn't be holding onto? Thanks.

2. GOOCH7373

Forgive me I meant Brandon Oliver against the Raiders

3. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

not sure how useful Kniles Davis is in your roster. see if you can trade him to the Charles owner.... They had a use for him earlier in the year. so you might get good value back

I Would go with Oliver. Washington has been pretty good vs. The Run (bar last week)

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I know I have Ellington ranked higher, but Oliver is still a borderline RB1. Plus he has a lot more upside and a great matchup.

And Jad is right about Davis. Reid can't get Charles the ball enough per game, how is he going to factor in Davis? You have a luxury since you have so many backs and quality receivers. I'd trade him to the Charles owner and see if he bites. If not, keeping him isn't terrible.

5. GOOCH7373

The guy with Charles doesn't seem to want to handcuff with Davis. Offered me Reggie Bush/J. Gordon or Bush/ D. Walker for my Fred Jackson? Doesn't seem like an improvement for me especially since that would leave me with two TE's on the same Bye. He has Cameron, Asiata, Marshall, Wayne, Benjamin, Jackson, and Palmer also on his team.

6. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

The Bush/Gordon trade is tempting. If you can afford to stash Gordon away, it would upgrade your receiving corps for when he comes back. Plus this trade would eventually lock up the Lions backfield when Bush and Bell are healthy.

I would throw in Davis just so you don't have to dump anyone to make room.

Thoughts? If you like the idea, I would make him the offer.

7. GOOCH7373

That works for me. Wasn't sure if Gordon was worth the stash and not really worried about loosing Jackson.