Gotham

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ragman, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

gets more interesting every week. fish mooney is a horny,sick little witch too.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

so on a show about a world where super heroes exist, you took issue with the validity of a weather balloon being able to lift a human ?

next you'll be ripping GOT because you question the seasons lasting years as opposed to months like in real life.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

If you have a chance, get the current copy of TV Guide magazine, because they have a cover story article on the show.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

What is a magazine?

5. ragman

Foreign word for you? It's something you read. Here's an example. View attachment 59212

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh so it's a picture with words on it. Thanks for clearing that up, buddy!

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

This is a great magazine!!

[​IMG]

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's 2014. People don't read magazines in print anymore. Not even in my God forsaken third world country...

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

TV Guide is hardly a "magazine."

11. ragman

I've been a subscriber to TV Guide for many years.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I'm enjoying the fleshing out of some known comic characters. Gotham is a cop/ detective show but you have to remember that batman is known as the worlds greatest detective. It's good to see his young roots

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Things finally started to pick up in the latest episode. Finally some character development and a cliffhanger that will make me watch next week. Just in time, because I was ready to give up on this show...

14. ragman

Haven't seen the latest episode yet.

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It was a good one...and for the first time I'm looking forward to the next...

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Just watched the last episode. Good one. Like the little Easter eggs in the last two episodes. Like the "venom" that creates Bane and Nigmas ? On his cup.

17. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

The only thing that bothered me was the cop not shooting his weather balloon. Especially when you have Harvey doing it at the end of the episode. I did like the most recent episode though.

The magic scene in GOT was lame though.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

show really took it up a notch this week. spirit of the goat biothes !

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is that a comic book villian?

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

not that i know of.