Protests Over Missouri Teen's Death

Discussion in 'Crossfire Discussion' started by Tarkus, Aug 16, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The poor misunderstood victim.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

while i think brown put himself in a position that led to his death, at the end of the day, 12 shots was excessive force IMO.

also, every single looter should be curb stomped by the protestors who actually cared about what happened.

Diesel44 likes this.
  3. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

that is what jumps out to me. 12 shots? it ain't like the cop used a machine gun on the kid. 1 shot in the head should have done the trick.
    those damn looters are lower than snake shirt.they killed a kid so let's loot up the town and steal shirt to make them pay for it.what a load of shirt!!!

4. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I got in a little scrap with a store owner once while shoplifting in my wild misguided younger days...took a shot to the head from a wooden bat for it (didnt go down though). Just being a stupid kid, made was a bad decision, I was no menace to society, just a dumb teenager. Should I have been gunned down by the police for it? Is that what all dumb teenage shoplifters should get?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

At what point will these kids figure out to just not put themselves in the position to have excessive force used upon them.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Well there is certainly that.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

i wonder why they think they have the right to come in and just take something? common sense is lacked badly by a lot of today's teenagers.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

this eric garner dealn in NY is way worse then the ferguson situation. the guy didnt rob a store, didnt beat anyone up. he was selling single cigerettes to make extra coin and that's what these NYPD assholes felt needed to be stopped ? really ? there was nothing else for those undercover cops to worry about in new york ?
    and you can take all your stats and shove them up your asses. cops are no different then anyone else given power for too long. they become corrupted and abuse it. the color of the officer and the garner dont mean stick unless you're just a hate monger looking to pull the race card.
    a guy is f--king dead over selling cigerettes. god for f--king bid the governement doesnt get its cut out of a purchase.
    OMFG he didnt give the tax man the $.25 from that sale lets go serve justice !!!!!

CaptainStubing likes this.
  10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I like the idea of every cop being required to wear a gopro camera. It has been shown to reduce brutality cases.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

agree 100% - it helps protect everyone involved including the cop.

12. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Won't matter if you don't prosecute the cops.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

but it may make them think twice about killing an unarmed man which negates the need for an indictment/trial/conviction.

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The black cop who shot an unarmed 20-year old white male in Utah sure has gotten a lot of press and airtime. Just sayin'.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

maybe because the video from the officer's body cam shows he was justified ? footage hasnt been made public yet but it seems the chatter is it will clear the cop.

but yeah, i get what you mean 100%

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You guys should totally build a Death Star

Tarkus, 86WARD and smeags like this.
  17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I honestly don't know much of the details, and I probably heard a biased account of the situation, but I was told it was the business owners from the store he was in front of that called the police because he had been a nuisance to their customers. They also said that he had been arrested like 30 times previously.

At least one cop was definitely in the wrong for how he handled the situation, but if he would have complied with the arrest instead of resisting, I'm pretty sure he would be alive today.

It seems to me like it was cops versus a resisting criminal more than the officers caring about taxes. I'll never understand why the few who resist arrest think they will make their situation better by doing so.

Again though, I really don't know the particulars of what actually went down. I haven't done any research. What I heard could be completely wrong.

18. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

more peaceful demonstrations in washington and new york city protesting the death of the guy killed in nyc. all seem to be very peaceful.
    the kid in nyc's family will sue the city and win a multi million dollar settlement. why the guy fought them is beyond me.

19. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It's called the " Fight of Flight" response. Rational people with common sense realize the consequences before they happen. Worthless, ignorant pieces of feces take off, get killed and their worthless pieces of shirt brethren burn the city down. Not one bit of sympathy for the asshole who got drilled in this case or his in-denial family. Just my extremely humble opinion.

20. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

even the best of fighters can't beat 6 men at one time except in the movies.his family will become multi millionaires because of his death.