Last minute Advice

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by lussive, Dec 21, 2014.

1. lussive

lussive Rookie

I need your thoughts on a couple things today, in the finals and am in a favourable position with the exception of some injuries........
    I have Demarco Murray, T.Y. Hilton and Julio Jones I also have one add drop left.

My problem is this I have read all these injury reports about Demarco playing but how effective can he be after having surgery on monday? Do run with him or put in Joique Bell and put Asiata in my flex or a reciever in flex like Stills or Watkins? Or use my add drop to pick up Randle or Dunbar?

At receiver I see Jones is good to go so will put him in but TY the talk is quesitonable I have Watkins on my bench as well as Stills and was looking at making my last move to pick up Donte Moncrief?

Thanks guys been great again this year appreciate the help

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Jones is good to go. No worries there.

With the Bears playing so poorly, I would avoid the Dallas mess altogether and go with Bell. That will solve your problem there. Murray will play, but Randle will muddy that up in the passing game.

I would make the move for Moncreif instead and make the switch if Hilton is out, which it looks like he will be.

3. lussive

lussive Rookie

And you think Moncrief over Watkins?

4. Greg Brosh

yeah, but not by a lot. the raiders and cowboys are strong against fantasy receivers. it's a toss up for me, but i side with the moncreif since dallas will keep it close.

5. lussive

lussive Rookie

Well to be honest if I sit murray I can start both moncrief and watkins so I guess that really answers that question lol
    Thanks for the help Greg and for another great season, last two years Ive just used this site per season gauranteed I upgrade next year!

6. Greg Brosh

cool, glad you like :)

good luck and happy holidays