ram29jackson's STONE COLD LOCK OF THE CENTURY SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Walnuts, Sep 26, 2014.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Omen likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

When he's wrong, he's right. Until you realize that him being wrong makes him right, then you are just a child.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

see, you agree with me. Its about picking story lines. Yes, it doesn't matter if I get something wrong because that doesn't prove games aren't staged.

I thought they would make it more interesting with detroit but you still don't question the fact that they make sure their biggest attractions/money makers/popular players are the ones advancing. You'll give a cliché answer that they advanced because they are good and that's why they are popular and yet you wont think about the fact that that seems to conveniently happen.

the playoffs started with 6 super bowl QBs because that brings viewership.

but... I thought the league said any team can win and anything can happen? If anything can happen, the most popular players and teams wouldn't be the ones constantly winning and making the playoffs.

of course you conveniently forget Romo's back injury as well. He was sacked multiple times and nothing happened to him = fake

4. ram29jackson

there is no theory. It is a fact you haven't learned yet. LOL at actual football talk. Mine is the only actual football talk.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

you picked the lions fraud.

6. ram29jackson

and conveniently Rodgers faking his leg injury finally comes into effect so you accept them losing Sunday. Meanwhile the world forgot about Romo's back

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

So you are saying the Cowboys are scripted to win?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't care what you think about the rest of the members football talk. Keep your "actual football talk" in this thread. Unless you have something to contribute that isn't in a script, theory or conspiracy, don't contribute in the game day threads. You're doing nothing but derailing threads and a lot of people are sick of it.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Does this board still have a block feature?

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, he was wrong about the Cards, Giants, Browns, Bills, and pretty much every eliminated team in the league so...are we screwed? :(

12. DawkinsINT

Yup. He's the kiss of scripted death.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

God what a f--king loser.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

O-Fer. Impressive.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

And conveniently you once again look like a shirt filled diaper.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't think there is any "look" about it...I think he's proving that he "is."

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Stick to tiny trains, Perry, football clearly isn't your bag.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

nope, nope, nope & nope.

moron.

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hope he gives us his super bowl pick, just to do the exact opposite and earn a sh!tload of money.

Prop bets and all, if possible...